MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9.

Can't pinch to zoom in any application (Chrome, Instagram, etc.). Is it just happening to me?

Selecting text in any application (like Chrome browser) is also complicated.

View attachment 34728

Pinch to zoom is also not working on the gallery. Three fingers down to take a screenshot also stopped working. What happened to the gestures?

(Mi 9 with MIUI launcher)

It looks like it's an old bug!

It just happened to me with this latest update... too weird!

EDIT: Solution! "just add your apps to game turbo"

Hello, installed the rom and im stuck at the mi logo - i formated data still the same. can anyone help? - device: mi9t

MI9t -
If you manage to enter recovery (TWRP), in ADVANCE WIPE select everything -no otg usb- (you will lose everything in the phone), clean. Then, FORMAT DATA, Put the ROM on a pen (in TWRP under MOUNT select OTG-USB,) finally, install the ROM from the pen.

Last edited:
VoWifi doesn't work on my mi9t pro.
İ have clean flashed.

How can i solve this? İs there a solution?

try flash this fix
Finally my Mi9 is usable again!! Will this fix be part of the next weekly or should we flash it separately?

Is there any way to convert the theme store to global?
The Chinese store is very annoying with china based content...
Thank you.

@geoorg , it's not funny.
That doesn't mean that it's always that little...
Don't laugh if you can't help.
Many users have reported this issue of cell standby battery drainage.
Attaching your comment because replying on that thread had been turned off.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 258
  • Screenshot_2021-02-09-02-18-33-970_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-09-02-18-33-970_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 245
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: geoorg and Poney70
In my mi9t I have no problem. Android 11 running 5 stars.
I come from Global Rom, android 10 and did a big clean installation, erased data, system and internal storage, everything went ahead.
It is guaranteed that when changing android version the installation must be cleaned.

Last edited:
@geoorg , it's not funny.
That doesn't mean that it's always that little...
Don't laugh if you can't help.
Many users have reported this issue of cell standby battery drainage.
Attaching your comment because replying on that thread had been turned off.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with your "battery drainage". (Both the previous post and this one)
Can't eat your cake and have it, can't use your device and still expect 100% battery

P.S: nothing anybody can do to help, except telling you to permanently turn off your device.

Reactions: dexterv and Poney70
Hey,

I am new here, please help me. Mi 11 unlocked bootloader -> then with "cmd" the first installation (i made some mistakes before that) -> now just recovery from china

Greetz

Fuchs

Hi. I'm trying to flash it from 12.0.6(EU) only common wipe-dalvik-cache-data, but don't work, instant reboot to recovery.. then flash My backup and i'm here. Any idea? May be if I try lower versión? 12.1-12.2? Help :/
Pd: sorry for My english u.u

Hi. I'm trying to flash it from 12.0.6(EU) only common wipe-dalvik-cache-data, but don't work, instant reboot to recovery.. then flash My backup and i'm here. Any idea? May be if I try lower versión? 12.1-12.2? Help :/
Pd: sorry for My english u.u
Seems you are going from stable to weekly, you need to format data
twrp > wipe > format data and type "yes"

Is there any way to convert the theme store to global?
The Chinese store is very annoying with china based content...
Thank you.

yes, there was recently a zip file here for installation via TWRP - search for TWRP_MIUI_Global_Themes....
I updated the globle ThemAPP in it for myself, but this only works up to version 1.6.3.17. This must be installed after every update. I would send the file, but not offer it here, as I take no responsibility! Send a PM if you are interested.

Reactions: Pavel Sajjad Khan
Seems you are going from stable to weekly, you need to format data
twrp > wipe > format data and type "yes"
Hi :(.. I have a biggest problem now, format data ok, recovey ok but,
I put the rom.zip in the twrp folder and when I formatted everything was deleted, how can I copy the rom back to the internal storage to flash it? I don't have an otg adapter :(
The pc recognizes the device but does not allow me to copy files to internal storage.
Help plz U_U

Hi :(.. I have a biggest problem now, format data ok, recovey ok but,
I put the rom.zip in the twrp folder and when I formatted everything was deleted, how can I copy the rom back to the internal storage to flash it? I don't have an otg adapter :(
The pc recognizes the device but does not allow me to copy files to internal storage.
Help plz U_U
Hello, go in "Reboot" menu in TWRP > "Recovery". After that, you will be able to copy ROM file to internal storage. ;)

Installed newest for my Mi 10 Ultra 2 days ago. Everything seems fine and very smooth. Even got higher score in Antutu. Did OTA update from Android 10 without loosing any data. Thanks ☺️

Hello guys, i have an issue... I was on 20.12.2 version and updated to 21.02.3... on the latest build i had issues where screen was turning complete dark/black, no option on notification shade to turn off upcoming alarm, if I'm doing something on the phone and alarm starts, i don't have any option to turn it off, it only rings in the background and only way to cancel it is to reboot the phone...
Due to this, i rolled back to 20.12.2 as this version was working flawlessly for me.

Issue is that with rolling back, glitches/bugs from latest version remained on the version 20.12.2 (alarm, black screen)

During update, i did "dirty flash" and did format data-yes afterwards because it was going from Android 10 to Android 11... When rolling back i did full wipe (data, cash, system), install version 20.12.2, did format data - yes but these bugs remained which is really frustrating me

Phone is Mi9 Lite...

Is there anyway that i can correct this?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Experienced boot loop on my Redmi K30 5G after turning off background data and autostart on some apps and restarting my phone. Never experienced it on the last weekly update doing the same process (turning off background data and autostart). Decided to rollback to version 21.1.28. Hope it'll be fix soon.

Hello to all,

Mi 9 is here,

Since at least two versions I experienced higher battery consumption and I believe the reason is that if I leave my phone on the table, the screen turns on pretty often.
Today I realized that however all functions of AI button are inactive, if I push it, the screen turns on.
So that I believe this is why my screen turns on for no reason.
Did anyone else notice this?

Last edited:
Hi guys

I'm confused. I have mi9tpro EAA, I want to install this beta, but I don't understand if widevine L1 is ok with this version ? And Google pay ?

sorry for my Bad english

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your "battery drainage". (Both the previous post and this one)
Can't eat your cake and have it, can't use your device and still expect 100% battery

P.S: nothing anybody can do to help, except telling you to permanently turn off your device.
If you can't provide useful information to help then please don't bother replying...
I had just asked for the explanation because cell standby battery drainage is new. And I've switched my network type to 2g for better coverage. I thought that might've been causing the issue.
I guess I haven't seen this in previous miui versions.

yes, there was recently a zip file here for installation via TWRP - search for TWRP_MIUI_Global_Themes....
I updated the globle ThemAPP in it for myself, but this only works up to version 1.6.3.17. This must be installed after every update. I would send the file, but not offer it here, as I take no responsibility! Send a PM if you are interested.
Thanks..
I'll let you know after giving it a try..

Status
Not open for further replies.