MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROM issue? The only report about not working FOD on this ROM version is yours. :D

Did you flash the "persist" partition of your device? It can be the reason. ;)
LMAO I'm flashing roms like 3-4years now I know how to flash memeui but the "answer is no" only the latest version have this issue I used memeuim.eu 6months ago and everything worked I tried 1 version older(just to see my sensors really works) and fod works the problem is with this exact version everything u gonna ask is false or I already did it in the right way ;)

I have a problem with "volume up" when I'm on an instagram or whatsapp story.
When I am at those times the volume button does not work, has anyone had this problem?

LMAO I'm flashing roms like 3-4years now I know how to flash memeui but the "answer is no" only the latest version have this issue I used memeuim.eu 6months ago and everything worked I tried 1 version older(just to see my sensors really works) and fod works the problem is with this exact version everything u gonna ask is false or I already did it in the right way ;)
Better keep those opinions of yours to yourself. According to your Settings crash log, cryptography for lock settings is corrupted on your device. Might have something to do with stuff you flashed previously. This is not a ROM issue.
If there's a file called /data/system/locksettings.db, try deleting it with TWRP and rebooting.
If not, you might have to clean-flash an official ROM, including a fresh persist partition.

I have MI 10 ultra & I cannot seem to make picture-in-picture work on this update instead of minimizing the app it hides it but still continues playing you can hear the audio, temporary solution drawing the on-screen keyboard makes it appear.

Did you try to "clear all data" of the app in phone's settings?

Would be nice to give the "view summary" (crash log info) too. :)
the installation was clean, I also cleaned the application. error log when it appeared, I had the option to send and I did, unfortunately I don't know how to recover it now. after turning off the application and turning it back on, it starts all over as soon as you touch the screen to scroll or type, it immediately closes.

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo TB-X104F przy użyciu Tapatalka

the installation was clean, I also cleaned the application. error log when it appeared, I had the option to send and I did, unfortunately I don't know how to recover it now. after turning off the application and turning it back on, it starts all over as soon as you touch the screen to scroll or type, it immediately closes.

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo TB-X104F przy użyciu Tapatalka
Great, make a logcat, the crash will be in there.

Mi 9t pro user here, I'm here to give my 2 cents after 24h ago flashed this rom with a clean install from stable miui 12.0.6.

Phone definitely feels more responsive even thought my battery is actually draining slower by 25% procent I would say, don't know how you guys managed to do that but great job!
The ram load is 55-57% now and with the stable version it was around 49% so there is a slight increase in ram usage but that might have something to do with bug no2 I will mention.
Nfc and fingerprint sensor works flawlessly, so does the Wi-Fi connection both for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz connection.

Basically only bugs I meet were the following 2:
1) app vault (-1 screen) doesn't open in around 1 out of 50 slides.
2) the clear cache or clear ram app (I have no idea what it actually does so I just circled it in a screenshot) doesn't work for me, every time try to open it it closes app vault without further action and the procent shown stays the same.

Congratulations to the developers for a well done ROM

Attachments

• IMG_20210212_180924.jpg
    IMG_20210212_180924.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 264
Reactions: Johndu5914
Mi 9t pro user here, I'm here to give my 2 cents after 24h ago flashed this rom with a clean install from stable miui 12.0.6.

Phone definitely feels more responsive even thought my battery is actually draining slower by 25% procent I would say, don't know how you guys managed to do that but great job!
The ram load is 55-57% now and with the stable version it was around 49% so there is a slight increase in ram usage but that might have something to do with bug no2 I will mention.
Nfc and fingerprint sensor works flawlessly, so does the Wi-Fi connection both for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz connection.

Basically only bugs I meet were the following 2:
1) app vault (-1 screen) doesn't open in around 1 out of 50 slides.
2) the clear cache or clear ram app (I have no idea what it actually does so I just circled it in a screenshot) doesn't work for me, every time try to open it it closes app vault without further action and the procent shown stays the same.

Congratulations to the developers for a well done ROM

Great !

Is widevine L1 is ok in Mi9tpro ? And safety net ?

I will try to flash this week .

Thanks

Great !

Is widevine L1 is ok in Mi9tpro ? And safety net ?

I will try to flash this week .

Thanks
Widevine L1 and safety net are ok from what I can tell.

My phone isn't rooted so i did checks with apps from Google play: Widevine L1 works according to DRM info app and Netflix works just fine in HD.
I don't use Gpay but It passed the safety net check and my banking app installed and works without problems.

Hi.
Anybody here with a Mi10t Lite, who can confirm, that Safetynet and Playstore Certification works out of the Box (after Flashing Magisk)? I'm on 12.0.10.0 and both fail. Already tried all workarounds/hints but no success. So I think about changing to this version, possibly.
Thanks in advance

Hi.
Anybody here with a Mi10t Lite, who can confirm, that Safetynet and Playstore Certification works out of the Box (after Flashing Magisk)? I'm on 12.0.10.0 and both fail. Already tried all workarounds/hints but no success. So I think about changing to this version, possibly.
Thanks in advance
Hello,

If you use Magisk, do not forget to enable "Magisk Hide" in Magisk Manager options. :)

If SafetyNet "CTS Profile match" test fails after that, only install this Magisk module => safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip

IMPORTANT INFO: In all recent ROM versions (released after January 12, 2021) by xiaomi.eu, you don't need to install the safetynet-fix module.

;)

Hi.
Thanks in advance
I ~don't know what exactly your version is, but about a month ago the developers intergated Framework-level key attestation blocking in 21.1.13/14 and newer betas (and maybe stalbles, ~dunno). That way, safety net passes ~just by using the magisk hide option it has (for rooted, for non rooted there's ~no issue). And you ~can delete this magisk hide module. Turns out I was ~5seconds slower than Poney..

Hello,

If you use Magisk, do not forget to enable "Magisk Hide" in Magisk Manager options. :)

If SafetyNet "CTS Profile match" test fails after that, only install this Magisk module => safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip

IMPORTANT INFO: In all recent ROM versions (released after January 12, 2021) by xiaomi.eu, you don't need to install the safetynet-fix module.

;)
Thank you. Doesn't help me. I tried both and they didn't bring success.
Greets

I ~don't know your version is, but about a month ago the developers intergated Framework-level key attestation blocking in 21.1.13/14 and newer betas (and maybe stalbles, ~dunno). That way, safety net passes ~just by using the magisk hide option it has (for rooted, for non rooted there's ~no issue). And you ~can delete this magisk hide module. Turns out I was ~5seconds slower than Poney..
Thanks a lot. So I'll flash tomorrow

Last edited:
Mi 9 - Need help!

As I said before, since the installing of this weekly I lost my device's multitouch, and the ability to zooming with two fingers and printscreen with three...

Today I performed a factory reset and the issue as persisted. Then, another full reset in twrp with a clean install of the previous version (21.1.28) and the same issues.

Finally I connected the phone to PC with the Mi Flash Tool, went back to the stock ROM and still the same issues. I don't believe that's an hardware malfunction, because the apps in "game turbo" mode works normally. I'm really upset about this.

Some help will be appreciated. Please!

on K30 5G after using a time, charging phone when power off battery but its can't enter the miui

YouTube vanced crash in floating window mode, it hides when opening another application and moving the window

Mi 9T PRO with the latest weekly ROM
greetings from germany

in the THEME APP I can not save favorites. I can select fonts, I can rate them but when I tap on "add to favorites" nothing happens.

Please help. It's really not nice to always have to search for THEMES and FONTS again.

Thanks a lot

Thank you for this ROM version sir @ingbrzy ! Works very well with my Poco F2 Pro, without any bugs so far... :)

However, just wanna ask if the behavior of Messenger chat heads are intentionally not popping up as normal chat heads (circular) like before, than on this build's "Bubble" where they are square-ish in shape, and would not really pop-up as intended - even though every permission of Messenger notification is allowed?

Thank you for this ROM version sir @ingbrzy ! Works very well with my Poco F2 Pro, without any bugs so far... :)

However, just wanna ask if the behavior of Messenger chat heads are intentionally not popping up as normal chat heads (circular) like before, than on this build's "Bubble" where they are square-ish in shape, and would not really pop-up as intended - even though every permission of Messenger notification is allowed?
It's an Android 11 feature. Messengers own bubbles doesn't work anymore on any phone with Android 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.