MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you get the global MI Browser in this rom ??
I Never used it before.
Anyway it's 12.9.2-gn if this means anything to you (to me it doesn't).

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Yes, we have retired the use of Chinese Browser in favor of the Global one (with tracking and ads patched out).
If you still see any obvious ads there, let me know.

Yes, we have retired the use of Chinese Browser in favor of the Global one (with tracking and ads patched out).
If you still see any obvious ads there, let me know.
Could it be done also with the themes app? Just curious. Still wowed with the latest work.

Could it be done also with the themes app? Just curious. Still wowed with the latest work.

Why would we give up the features provided exclusively by the Chinese Themes app?
One of them is the new "Wallpaper & personalization" screen on MIUI 12.5, including an adaptable Super wallpaper picker provided by the Themes app.
The Global Themes app is still in diapers in comparison when it comes to features.

Why would we give up the features provided exclusively by the Chinese Themes app?
One of them is the new "Wallpaper & personalization" screen on MIUI 12.5, including an adaptable Super wallpaper picker provided by the Themes app.
The Global Themes app is still in diapers in comparison when it comes to features.
Well, I guess I'm in stone age, as I still didn't give 12.5 a chance, so didn't see all the advantages you mention.
:)

Well, I guess I'm in stone age, as I still didn't give 12.5 a chance, so didn't see all the advantages you mention.
:)

Well, tabs like "Always-on display" and "Icons" also don't exist in the Global Themes app, which will eliminate AOD customization.

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Alright, just finished dirty flash of re-uploaded 12.2.9 for UMI, over 12.2.7.
Did make a backup though, just in case.
Flashing went smooth (used twrp 3.4.2 1206 to boot to).
Dual apps working.
Great job guys. Really.

Dual apps works really? Is a new upload of the 12.2.9? Is dual app bug found and resolved? Could you confirm it?
Thank you

Dual apps works really? Is a new upload of the 12.2.9? Is dual app bug found and resolved? Could you confirm it?
Thank you
I can confirm that WhatsApp and Viber are working fine cloned.
New 12.2.9. Uploaded last night.
The same file name as the old one but this one is fixed.
And, by the way, I don't know if it's just me, bit everything seems much smoother on this build.

Reactions: black
Sorry I'm new one on miui eu.
OTA UPDATE is the same file uploaded in the first page?
How can I understand the new release?
This question because the ota is the same 12.1.1.0 alredy in my phone.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke interface method 'android.view.MenuItem android.view.Menu.findItem(int)' on a null object reference
at android.widget.Editor$ActionPopupWindow.onClickCustomMenu(Unknown Source:6)
at android.widget.Editor$ActionPopupWindow.onClick(Unknown Source:903)
at android.view.View.performClick(Unknown Source:17)
at android.widget.TouchPanelLayout.resetChildState(Unknown Source:20)
at android.widget.TouchPanelLayout.dispatchTouchEvent(Unknown Source:25)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchTransformedTouchEvent(Unknown Source:58)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchTouchEvent(Unknown Source:523)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchTransformedTouchEvent(Unknown Source:58)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchTouchEvent(Unknown Source:523)
at android.widget.PopupWindow$PopupDecorView.dispatchTouchEvent(Unknown Source:22)
at android.view.View.dispatchPointerEvent(Unknown Source:9)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$ViewPostImeInputStage.processPointerEvent(Unknown Source:25)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$ViewPostImeInputStage.onProcess(Unknown Source:21)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.deliver(Unknown Source:21)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.onDeliverToNext(Unknown Source:6)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.forward(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$AsyncInputStage.forward(Unknown Source:10)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.apply(Unknown Source:2)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$AsyncInputStage.apply(Unknown Source:7)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.deliver(Unknown Source:25)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.onDeliverToNext(Unknown Source:6)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.forward(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.apply(Unknown Source:2)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$InputStage.deliver(Unknown Source:25)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.deliverInputEvent(Unknown Source:65)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doProcessInputEvents(Unknown Source:69)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.enqueueInputEvent(Unknown Source:37)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$WindowInputEventReceiver.onInputEvent(Unknown Source:4)
at android.view.InputEventReceiver.dispatchInputEvent(Unknown Source:193)
at android.os.MessageQueue.nativePollOnce(Native Method)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:64)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)
ROM reuploaded, you can get it here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145735818
(SourceForge is uploading very slowly)

Reactions: BartAfterDark
xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Locked

I have this terminal with 6 months of life and it has been blocked in the fastboot.
A few days ago I installed an update to the EU rom and it seems that it started to have some lags.
I tried to boot it into recovery mode (Twrp) to do a cleaning and surprise ... I jump directly into fastboot mode
and I couldn't get it out that way.
It recognizes the ADB commands since I re-install the recovery by this method and it gives me ok. even rebooting with "fastboot reboot"
but it still does not leave the fasboot.

I have tried flashing a stock rum with MiFlaser but it never finished (green bar fills, but never restarts).

Come on, I have a nice € 300 brick with only six months and there is no guarantee because I opened the boot.

I hope someone could help me, I am not a newbie, I have had a lot of phones with Android and
I know all the flase and recovery methods,
but this had never happened to me.
Thanks.

I have the same problem.
Downloaded OTA update, agreed to install, the phone then rebooted in to fastboot mode and does nothing else.
Rebooted the phone with adb command "fastboot continue" and this went well...it rebooted the system.
Now every time i restart the phone it reboots in to fastboot mode and i have to "fastboot continue" again.
Any solution?
Thanks
"MI NOTE LITE 8GB/128GB" running "MIUI by xiaomi.eu 12.1.1 | Stable 12.1.1.0(RFNMIXM)

what is the latest stable version for mi10t pro?
Thanks in advance
go to the first post of the thread

click on sourceforge downloads
(optional) sort downloads by name, so its easier to see
download the version with the highest number which has your phones name in it....

(maybe check downloads again in 1-2 days your phones lastest stable is from mid nov. 2020 - and they are currently uploading new roms - afaik)

go to the first post of the thread

click on sourceforge downloads
(optional) sort downloads by name, so its easier to see
download the version with the highest number which has your phones name in it....

(maybe check downloads again in 1-2 days your phones lastest stable is from mid nov. 2020 - and they are currently uploading new roms - afaik)

could they have put the mi10T and mi10T pro versions in the same package?

Hi everybody
I've got a problem...
Downloaded latest OTA update from "xiaomi.eu", agreed to install, the phone then rebooted in to fastboot mode and does nothing else.
Rebooted the phone with adb command "fastboot continue" and this went well...it rebooted the system.
Now every time i restart the phone it reboots in to fastboot mode and i have to "fastboot continue" again.
I am also not able to enter recovery because the phone always enters fastboot mode.
Reinstalled recovery (Twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407.img) via ADB succesfully, but when i "fastboot reboot recovery" it reboots back into fastboot.
I'm also not able to boot into EDL mode.
Any solution?
Thanks
"MI NOTE LITE 8GB/128GB" running "MIUI by xiaomi.eu 12.1.1 | Stable 12.1.1.0(RFNMIXM)

Poco X3 NFC (Surya) with latest V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10 installed.

Like many others I have been plagued with delayed notifications in apps such as FB Messenger, WhatsApp etc. Messing with several settings I find the following is the best setup for me:
  • Battery Saver set to No Restrictions for affected apps
  • Affected apps locked in Recents screen
  • Adaptive Notifications set to None
However, the issue is with the last on that list, Adaptive Notifications. There are three options here, Android Adaptive Notifications, Notifications and None. Notifications for affected apps are rarely delayed when this is set to None, however after some time this automaticaly reverts to Notifications (usually after a restart or clearing all in Recents screen), and once again notification become somewhat delayed. I installed Activity Launcher and created a shortcut to the Adaptive Notifications setting on my home screen, however it's a pain having to keep checking the setting manually. Is there any way to get this setting to stay on None? Is this likely to be rectified in a future version?

BR

Des

Reactions: The Light Bringer
Alright, just finished dirty flash of re-uploaded 12.2.9 for UMI, over 12.2.7.
Did make a backup though, just in case.
Flashing went smooth (used twrp 3.4.2 1206 to boot to).
Dual apps working.
Great job guys. Really.

Do you got a mi 10 global?or mi 10 china version? cause i got the china version with dual sim capable. When i tried to install any android 11. From 12.2 something. Dual sim isn't working.

Do you got a mi 10 global?or mi 10 china version? cause i got the china version with dual sim capable. When i tried to install any android 11. From 12.2 something. Dual sim isn't working.
Yes, mine is a global device with XEU rom.
I don't know about your problem, sorry.

== IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT SAFETYNET ==

All xiaomi.eu ROMs released before January 13, 2021 don't have the new SafetyNet fix/workaround (for passing SafetyNet "CTS profile match" test).

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael Laukamp
xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Locked

I have this terminal with 6 months of life and it has been blocked in the fastboot.
A few days ago I installed an update to the EU rom and it seems that it started to have some lags.
I tried to boot it into recovery mode (Twrp) to do a cleaning and surprise ... I jump directly into fastboot mode
and I couldn't get it out that way.
It recognizes the ADB commands since I re-install the recovery by this method and it gives me ok. even rebooting with "fastboot reboot"
but it still does not leave the fasboot.

I have tried flashing a stock rum with MiFlaser but it never finished (green bar fills, but never restarts).

Come on, I have a nice € 300 brick with only six months and there is no guarantee because I opened the boot.

I hope someone could help me, I am not a newbie, I have had a lot of phones with Android and
I know all the flase and recovery methods,
but this had never happened to me.
Thanks.
Hi everybody
I've got a problem...
Downloaded latest OTA update from "xiaomi.eu", agreed to install, the phone then rebooted in to fastboot mode and does nothing else.
I am also not able to enter recovery because the phone always enters fastboot mode.
Reinstalled recovery (Twrp-3.4.2B_toco_by.alex.msk1407.img) via ADB succesfully, but when i "fastboot reboot recovery" it reboots back into fastboot.
I'm also not able to boot into EDL mode.
Any solution?
Thanks
Both of you .. Download this twrp ..
Flash it through fastboot mode and you will be fine ..

Reactions: Mário de Frias
Both of you .. Download this twrp ..
Flash it through fastboot mode and you will be fine ..

With this recovery I have been able to start recovery
but i am unable to copy the rom in zip to flase
I get the internal drive but the rom does not appear in memory

You should remove the screen lock protection in order to enable twrp to decrypt the data partition.
Or, you should use OTG USB drive

Reactions: geoorg
Status
Not open for further replies.