MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. There is a bug on the firmware, you cannot put fingerprint protection.

Stable 12.0.6
Mi 9T Pro

photo_2021-02-23_12-48-40.jpg photo_2021-02-23_14-03-31.jpg

Last edited:
I am using Mi 10T pro rom Eu version 12.0.10 stable. On the machine notifying the update, but it is version HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.11.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip. Can I update?

Ok, thats a little bit annoying for me cause i already seeing google constantly playing "mouse and cat" with us and the magisk dev causing me very likely to mess arround with a non functional phone from time to time. This is exactly what i dont want anymore - its a pitty/pain in the a** that you have to deal with such a bulls**** today >-<

Which country are you living in? I still dont get newer than 12.0.8. here in germany (Telekom) with my 10T lite.

So can you or someone else tell something about the longterm support, maybe in retroperspective? Were there phones that were way longer supported by the xiaomi.eu rom compared to the official one in the past?

VoLTE and VoWLAN/WiFi is also no problem with the xiaomi.eu rom?

Hi again,
maybe someone able to answer my questions?

I would guess that security updates stop at the same time when there is no new china roms for the specific devies due to that the xiaomi.eu rom is always based on that?

after update mi 10t pro to 12.0.11.0 (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.11.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip), gallery keep crash
this is log

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectQuery.nativeStep(long, int) (tried Java_org_sqlite_database_sqlite_SQLiteDirectQuery_nativeStep and Java_org_sqlite_database_sqlite_SQLiteDirectQuery_nativeStep__JI)
at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectQuery.nativeStep(Native Method)
at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectQuery.step(Unknown Source:31)
at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursor.moveToPosition(Unknown Source:57)
at org.sqlite.database.AbstractCursor.moveToNext(Unknown Source:4)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaManager$InitializeTask.loadFullPart(Unknown Source:148)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaManager$InitializeTask.run(Unknown Source:35)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

i also send a report

Same here on MI 10T

Reactions: gsx002
Another change after 12.0.1 my notifications
Will get multiple WhatsApp notifications filling screen, whereas before it would show WhatsApp 33 Notifications. Then u tap on it will expand.
Can't seem to find setting to bring it back to this. Any ideas?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

after update mi 10t pro to 12.0.11.0 (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.11.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip), gallery keep crash
this is log

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectQuery.nativeStep(long, int) (tried Java_org_sqlite_database_sqlite_SQLiteDirectQuery_nativeStep and Java_org_sqlite_database_sqlite_SQLiteDirectQuery_nativeStep__JI)
at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursor.moveToPosition(Unknown Source:57)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaManager$InitializeTask.loadFullPart(Unknown Source:148)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaManager$InitializeTask.run(Unknown Source:35)

i also send a report
Did you try clear gallery app data?

fixed.. download ROM again..

Gallery is still crashing...Latest rom, I could erase only cache, cant delete app data.

Last edited:
Moin.
How about widevine level? Is it working when coming from stock miui 12? Thx
What's your device? If you want to be sure to have Widevine L1, you should install Android 10 ROM. On Android 11, it may doesn't have it (for now). ;)

hi all ,
i have problem in my mi 10 ultra proximity sensor its work some time and some time not work thats happen after the last update 12.1.1 i think in 12.0.15 i did not have any issue , so is there any tips to fix it ??

Gallery is still crashing...Latest rom, I could erase only cache, cant delete app data.

Did you check MD5 of the downloaded ROM?

Code:
431a303bd0d3d62893e64296e5038dcd
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.11.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip

Last edited:
Hey, I manually flashed 12.0.2 stable on my poco f1. The updater app now tells me there is a newer version but is not able to download it. Any idea if there is really a 12.0.3 version?

Other thing, anyone else having problems with the top speaker while on call? Hardly can hear something..

Stable is working fine on my Mi 10T Pro, only problem is switching from WiFi to mobile data. Switching to mobile data, no internet connection. I switch on and off airplane mode , then mobile data starts working. Gallery is working fine for me.

Hey, I manually flashed 12.0.2 stable on my poco f1. The updater app now tells me there is a newer version but is not able to download it. Any idea if there is really a 12.0.3 version?

Other thing, anyone else having problems with the top speaker while on call? Hardly can hear something..
It was available but it was removed... :(

Also the "/system" partition of this device has no more enough space for Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

So I don't know if a newer Xiaomi.eu ROM will be released or not...

Last edited:
Did you check MD5 of the downloaded ROM?

Code:
431a303bd0d3d62893e64296e5038dcd
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.11.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip

The issue is still there, I flashed the latest rom with that MD5. But still can't fixed the problem.

It was available but it was removed... :(

Also the "/system" partition of this device has no more enough space for Xiaomi.eu ROMs.

So I don't know if a newer Xiaomi.eu ROM will be released or not...
Oh, that does not sound nice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.