MIUI 12.5 21.2.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the name of healt app that measure heart? I deleted ,didnt wonted to do that.. now I can find it?

Hey guys, I am going to install this rom for the first time on my Mi 10T, just wanted to make sure of one of the steps described on first post.
After installing TWRP recovery, and formatting data, how to copy the ROM on the phone before flashing it? Is the storage accessible via windows or is there another way to copy the ROM? Thanks in advance

After "format Data" folders are missing, so you have to restart the TWRP. After that there is the TWRP folder in the internal memory. You can copy the ZIP file from WINDOWS into this folder. Or you use a USB stick with appropriate connection or adapter.

I think you are on to something with the AI for charging idea. Basically if it is so that you are charging during the night it will learn that and it will charge the phone slowly so that it finishes charging by the time you wake up. That is of course assuming AI charging is available and working as it should. Let us know what happens with the original charger.

@dexterv
@Blastboom Strice
@gkalen
From 9%, I have just had a full charge with original charger. No significantly noticable change in duration compared with my 65W GaN charger, which someone said about I should throw away. Now it seems a poor girl should be better off throwing away her mobile instead of the charger ...

I really don't have an idea what's up... But my intuition says, anyway, it has to do something with this AI charging feature, because my problems exactly came with its introduction in MIUI 12.5. Strange coincidence, isn't it?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
I tried installing the new rom. My Mi 9t has a unlocked bootloader and was running the latest stable version so far. So I downloaded the newest rom, installed via TWRP and now I cannot get into the system. After installation it boots back into TWRP.

I selected wipe data, dalvic cache and art cache. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Not sure where exactly I was failing before but my 5th? try is starting now. Weird issue.

Last edited:
Does anyone have problems with slow motion video in the camera app? It doesn't work on my Mi 11. Records and plays back at normal speed.

I have been running xiaomi.eu on Mi11 since 21.1.28, and Mipush never works. Mipush is fine on Mi9 also running xiaomi.eu latest weekly. I compared the notification settings page of several apps with Mipush support, and I noticed that Mi9 usually has one or two extra channels at the bottom while Mi11 doesn't. Is there anything I could try to fix it? If I'm to capture logs, what should I do to have useful information in logs?

Dirty flashed over the top of 21.2.23 on Mi 11
All working well, no bugs so far

Thanks devs.
Hey do you know if MEMC is working with Netflix now? I have the Mi 11 and it doesn't trigger with Netflix only with prime video and sometimes with youtube stock app..

Is the battery life is good on Mi 11? During idle does it drain a lot?
The new ROM has been out for less that two days now. This is a BETA ROM. Settings change. Miui 12.5 uses AI for the battery. Statistics change and have to build up again. Review your settings. Give your phone a chance to settle in.
Finally, what works for one person may not work for another.

Reactions: Mrboombastixx
No VoWiFi on this ROM for Optus in Australia? VoLTE works, but there is no option under SIM cards & mobile networks to enable calls over WiFi.

No VoWiFi on this ROM for Optus in Australia? VoLTE works, but there is no option under SIM cards & mobile networks to enable calls over WiFi.
This is what is available with my Mi10 (umi). I seem to remember that there is one setting which hides that switch, but I'm afraid I cannot remember what!

Attachments

• IMG_20210227_053011.jpg
    IMG_20210227_053011.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
games keeps closing in middle of the game
Cod M
No, it's just codm detecting either root or the modded firmware. Go into magisk and add it into the magisk hide list. ~Only that way it worked for me. (It's kinda weird, because ~nowhere do they mention any restriction for rooted users..)

Reactions: Poney70
This is what is available with my Mi10 (umi). I seem to remember that there is one setting which hides that switch, but I'm afraid I cannot remember what!

I have the "Use VoLTE" option but nothing underneath it for my primary SIM card. On my second SIM card, I do have VoWiFi option, however the carrier for that SIM does not provide VoWiFi to prepaid services.

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg

Settings
Optimization - Wi-Fi assistant changes [Android 11 devices]

Same bug us before.... Dual wlan is off after wlan off... No wlan automatic on ...when you go to know wifi after it set to off. Mi10

Reactions: Fry4711
I have no volte or wifi options on pyxis. I think I have to return to previous beta.

Can anyone help me? Just updated the latest development version. The music player display changed to English. My device is using Chinese. The previous development version can also display Chinese.
You can set the Chinese language from the music application settings

Can't believe I can't solve a call with the proximity sensor in Redmi Noze 8? Many people suffer from this problem! Can't someone create a zip file that needs to be installed in Recovery or Magisk and solve this? Excuse me just annoying this thing that should basically work?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Note 8 eszközömről

I tried installing the new rom. My Mi 9t has a unlocked bootloader and was running the latest stable version so far. So I downloaded the newest rom, installed via TWRP and now I cannot get into the system. After installation it boots back into TWRP.

I selected wipe data, dalvic cache and art cache. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Not sure where exactly I was failing before but my 5th? try is starting now. Weird issue.
you missed to follow the steps from post #1: [BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]format /data (type yes) to confirm in TWRP not WIPE ! [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)] and then will boot w/o issues... [/BGCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.