[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Quick suggestion - in the FAQ the bit about wiping /persist recommends you flash the latest fastboot ROM to restore the partition. As far as I know, the MiFlash tool does not touch or restore the persist partition - better suggestion would be to extract persist.img from fastboot ROM and use OrangeFox recovery to flash it

Please I need help in build 21.2.3 anytime I switch off or restart my phone, it gets stuck at bootloop and I have to repair data permission to fix... Please can anyone tell me a permanent solution. Redmi k30 5g

Last edited:
Please I need help in build 21.2.3 anytime I switch off or restart my phone, it gets stuck at bootloop and I have to repair data permission to fix... Please can anyone tell me a permanent solution. Redmi k30 5g

I am using Mi10 Lite Zoom with build 21.2.4. When my phone is off and charging, I tried to swtich it on and it will get stuckin bootloop. once i remove the charger or stop charging then my Mi10 Lite Zoom will resume back to normal boot and startup. Kindly advice as I had already updated my TWRP.

I am using 9S and I am using MIUI 12,5 21.2.3 sudeep duhoon, my phone has a self-reset problem. Thanks a lot for the rom, I fell in love again with its features.
how can i solve this error

cannot access to sound n vibration, once click it will crash and the came out from setting
mi9 weekly 12.5 21.2.24

Hoping that some moderator will read Even on the 21.2.24 you do not see the VoLTE icons the most heartbreaking thing is that Nova Launcher does not go out the home keys but also on other launchers I put the video so you will notice it

1. VoLTE icon is hidden for specific carriers. Xiaomi's design.
2. You can't use full-screen gestures with third-party launchers on Android 11. Read the first post carefully before posting...

Reactions: MickoAmy
1. VoLTE icon is hidden for specific carriers. Xiaomi's design.
2. You can't use full-screen gestures with third-party launchers on Android 11. Read the first post carefully before posting...
everything sounds strange to me because I on my 10 with version 12.2.1 you see the VoLTE icons so I do not think it is a problem of the network operator

speech Nova Launcher even with the 12.2.1 global and with android 11 both nova and the third-party launchers the gesture worked then I have many brands like Oppo find x2 pro the gestures on the launcher work
oneplus 8 pro works
pixel 5 a11 works so i think an error that xiaomi has in the original versions so automatically they are also in the custom roms
if you want I'll put you a video from mi 10 with android 11 and version 12.2.1 and I point out that the launcher works

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-27-20-15-55-640_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-27-20-15-55-640_com.android.settings.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20210227_201733.jpg
    IMG_20210227_201733.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 159
everything sounds strange to me because I on my 10 with version 12.2.1 you see the VoLTE icons so I do not think it is a problem of the network operator

speech Nova Launcher even with the 12.2.1 global and with android 11 both nova and the third-party launchers the gesture worked then I have many brands like Oppo find x2 pro the gestures on the launcher work
oneplus 8 pro works
pixel 5 a11 works so i think an error that xiaomi has in the original versions so automatically they are also in the custom roms
if you want I'll put you a video from mi 10 with android 11 and version 12.2.1 and I point out that the launcher works
What's your operator and country?

Also, comparing to an old Global ROM or a totally different brand is pointless...

Reactions: MickoAmy
Volte and vowifi don't work on 21.2.24 on pyxis.
I tried to return on 12.2.1 but I get recovery bootloop. So hope Xiaomi will fix the features on next release.

What's your operator and country?

Also, comparing to an old Global ROM or a totally different brand is pointless...
Vodafone Germany

then about the Nova and other Launchers with Android 11 and version 12.2.1 the Launcher problem works perfect and only on Xiaomi from the global 12.2.5 version and from the 12.2.4 version for the eea and 12.2.9 for cn before there was no problem so it's not android 11 problem The problem and Xiaomi even 3 months ago was the same problem which was then solved

Last edited:
Mi9 weekly 21.2.24
dual app not working
it will reboot when turn on any dual app
then dual app's icon appear on desktop
but do nothing on tap

-----------UPDATE---------

i solved my problem
i delete the dual app's accounts
and reopen that
it fixed and work fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Hey, the mistake I knew earlier is still going on, and I've downloaded it again, and all eu rum players in turkey have this error, and I have this group, and they're saying, can a update come to this?

When the call is called, the phone is dead, and when you act, it rejects the call, and when you make a call, it calls again and again like a mesgul.

redmi 9s eu mıuı 12 a 11 rom

Vodafone Germany
One of the known MCC/MNC numbers for Vodafone Germany is 262/02 (respectively).
In China ROM 12.2.9.0 the following line was added to res/values-mcc262-mnc02/bools.xml file in MccMncOverlay.apk:
Code:
    <bool name="status_bar_hide_volte">true</bool>
That explains the icon not being visible anymore. Again, adding this was Xiaomi's decision.

then about the Nova and other Launchers with Android 11 and version 12.2.1 the Launcher problem works perfect and only on Xiaomi from the global 12.2.5 version and from the 12.2.4 version for the eea and 12.2.9 for cn before there was no problem so it's not android 11 problem The problem and Xiaomi even 3 months ago was the same problem which was then solved
Not sure what to tell you, I don't remember full screen gestures ever working with third-party launchers on Android 11 MIUI ROMs.
In any case, this is something you should get used to, since Xiaomi updated their System UI component (on Weekly for a while now), there is no Recents or full-screen gestures components provided by the system, it's all provided by the launcher app.

One of the known MCC/MNC numbers for Vodafone Germany is 262/02 (respectively).
In China ROM 12.2.9.0 the following line was added to res/values-mcc262-mnc02/bools.xml file in MccMncOverlay.apk:
Code:
    <bool name="status_bar_hide_volte">true</bool>
That explains the icon not being visible anymore. Again, adding this was Xiaomi's decision.

Not sure what to tell you, I don't remember full screen gestures ever working with third-party launchers on Android 11 MIUI ROMs.
In any case, this is something you should get used to, since Xiaomi updated their System UI component (on Weekly for a while now), there is no Recents or full-screen gestures components provided by the system, it's all provided by the launcher app.
Igor believe me if you want I will show you that Nova with android 11 and the Global version 12.2.1 works in fact I do not update on 12.2.5 because and from there it does not start to work in fact in the old xiaomi.eu That is, on the first version with android 11 it worked
Please look Igor

Last edited:
Reactions: Doublewise
I want to report that after 24 february and this last versión, mi band 5 don't notify me when I receive a call, the band don't vibrates, in the config says I need install the last version of miui.
I have MI 10
4 march 2021 versión.

Igor believe me if you want I will show you that Nova with android 11 and the Global version 12.2.1 works in fact I do not update on 12.2.5 because and from there it does not start to work in fact in the old xiaomi.eu That is, on the first version with android 11 it worked
Please look Igor

Well, since the new System UI, the legacy gestures are no longer included. I don't care what you get on Global ROM, because it's old code using System UI from 2019 - no longer relevant.

Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70
I want to report an issue with gallery consuming abnormal levels of battery percentage on my mi 10.
Gallery has consumed about 30% of my battery so far (I'm left with ~20% so far).
I'm also sending a log file of the app (with logcatX):
(The service I used to share the file makes/lets me create links that are deleted 20 times after they are being opened.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-05-19-45-05-442_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-05-19-45-05-442_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_2021-03-05-19-43-06-598_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-05-19-43-06-598_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 149
I have a problem that I cannot solve, the filter to block unwanted calls only blocks mobile numbers in the Blacklist does not block landline numbers. So I keep getting calls from landline numbers that I have blocked.
What can it depend on?
i have a poco F2 Pro with latest rom xiaomi.eu weekly

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk