MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hello friends.
Dear ingbrzy, is it planned to remove the default priority with the Chinese TD-SCDMA range on European networks at all and make it possible to save the setting on reboot and expand the network selection menu as it was in miui 11?
It drains the battery very much and worsens communication when switching from 4g to 3g when making a call. not all virtual operators support voip4zh.
MI8

Hello. Can I have MD5 checksum for xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V12.1.1.0.RFJCNXM_v12-11?

You'll have to wait for next stable for your device... Or move to Weekly.

Hey hello friends.
Dear ingbrzy, is it planned to remove the default priority with the Chinese TD-SCDMA range on European networks at all and make it possible to save the setting on reboot and expand the network selection menu as it was in miui 11?
It drains the battery very much and worsens communication when switching from 4g to 3g when making a call. not all virtual operators support voip4zh.
MI8
1. You have no proof that it has anything to do with battery drain.
2. We use the same settings as on official ROMs, and there is little reason to change that.
3. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies well in this case.

Did not expect stable Android 11 ROM to be available for Mi 9T already, it works great so far and has way less lags than the current weekly ROM.

Only thing I noticed is that the volume steps are back to only 15 like on stock MIUI/Android. On previous stable ROMs and current weekly ROM these steps were higher (25 or 30, don't remember exactly). Can this be changed by editing some config file (I have root), or do I need to wait for next release? I've had mixed results in the past with editing build/default.prop, does MIUI use the default configs for the volume steps?

Last edited:
Did not expect stable Android 11 ROM to be available for Mi 9T already, it works great so far and has way less lags than the current weekly ROM.

Only thing I noticed is that the volume steps are back to only 15 like on stock MIUI/Android. On previous stable ROMs and current weekly ROM these steps were higher (25 or 30, don't remember exactly). Can this be changed by editing some config file (I have root), or do I need to wait for next release? I've had mixed results in the past with editing build/default.prop, does MIUI use the default configs for the volume steps?
It's a MIUI bug, Xiaomi.eu ROMs still set '30' volume steps but it's not working on MIUI + Android 11 ROMs... :(

You can set '25' volume steps instead:

- If you have Magisk (root), install this zip in Magisk (Magisk Manager) app => MediaVolumeStepsExtender-Magisk.zip (mirror link: here)

- For those who don't have Magisk, here is a zip to install in TWRP => TWRP_25-Steps-Volume.zip (mirror link: here)

:)

Last edited:
In this version, is enabled
Live Shot/Dynamic Photos
in Xiaomi mi 11?

thanks

Last edited:
Mi 9t here, coming from previous stable. Screen gestures are not working and got freezed on notification panel 2 times. Did a clean dalvik and cache. I guess I should delete everything and start over, right?

Reactions: Daniel A.
Mi10 user here on 12.2.9 . I was wondering how to move files between spaces(move files between First Space and Second Space). Previously when I was on global it would be just switch to second space then go to settings -> special features -> move data -> then pick if import or export files.

The last part wherein you can import or export files is missing in Xiaomi.eu.
Where can I do this?

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.12.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10

Apparently new version released for Mi 10T, if there is someone using it please let me know if there are any bugs or imrovements.

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.12.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10

Apparently new version released for Mi 10T, if there is someone using it please let me know if there are any bugs or imrovements.
Not detected any updates nor improvements worth mentioning...

Xiaomi/Poco has removed ability to set notifications priority on Poco X3 NFC since 12.0.6
Can you re-add to the Xiaomi EU version?

Status
Not open for further replies.