Invalid 9s android 11 error

AdemOyuklu

Members
Sep 21, 2020
hello everyone,
9 s I'm a user that I have reported many times before, but in no way want to know the errors did not get answers to the manager I wanted to write my telegram executives have been prevented from responding, but 9s in Turkey (curt until) last used as a user E ROM android has 11 call error in Versions calls does not mean the call is not made help for it would you be ?
The language of the phone is improving when the US is English for a while, but we cannot use the phone because it is not a foreign language or a lot of people's language.

I am sorry, but your message hardly make sense.You may need a translating app.

The system apx is not installed for the eu rom, there is an error in the rom. There is no problem in the version 12.0.3.

Your messages make no sense.
In any case, we're not responsible for calling issues, this is beyond what we can tinker with.

Your messages make no sense.
In any case, we're not responsible for calling issues, this is beyond what we can tinker with.

I am using the translation did not tell the subject, I think in the android 11 ROM for 9s in Turkey can not use someone does call, but no problem in a previous 12.0.3 android 10 ROM I'm using it now but I'm trying to tell him there a11 also problems subject you're saying, is not understood not think problems associated with roi

I am using the translation did not tell the subject, I think in the android 11 ROM for 9s in Turkey can not use someone does call, but no problem in a previous 12.0.3 android 10 ROM I'm using it now but I'm trying to tell him there a11 also problems subject you're saying, is not understood not think problems associated with roi
Whatever you wrote is unreadable.
I'll say this again, we have nothing to do with the device's calling capabilities...

Whatever you wrote is unreadable.
I'll say this again, we have nothing to do with the device's calling capabilities...
so, when we install 12.0.1 android 11, there is this problem in Curtana android models in Turkey, but 12.0.3 android 10 does not have a problem that we have installed this ROM?
I've tried a lot of different ROMs including port ROMs but in this way we just nuisance xiaomi.eu_multi_hmnote9pro_hmnote9s_v12.0.1.0.rjwmıxm_v12-11.zip release any chance you could check again ?

currently, I am using 12.0.3 Android 10, but the otadan update does not appear "current" information, but Android 11 12.0.1 version is out what is the problem.

and thank you for considering it and responding to my message .

Last edited:
[QUOTE = " Igor Eisberg, post: 600722, member: 161498"]

Everything you write is unreadable.

I'll say this again, we have nothing to do with the device's search capabilities ...

[/QUOTE]

Turkish is English, but does it give an error, is there a solution to this?

During the first installation, normally the language of the device is as in the installation, but this ROM comes directly in English, so I say