[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Hi guys, I don't know if is the right section to talk about, in case i delete this comment.
I have installed 21.3.24, and i saw theese days that the phone shutdown by itself, circa twice a day.
Anyone has this bug? 'cause I don't know how to fix it. What do you suggest? To make a downgrade to 21.3.19?
Thanks in advance

Hi guys, I don't know if is the right section to talk about, in case i delete this comment.
I have installed 21.3.24, and i saw theese days that the phone shutdown by itself, circa twice a day.
Anyone has this bug? 'cause I don't know how to fix it. What do you suggest? To make a downgrade to 21.3.19?
Thanks in advance
Hello,

Yes, the latest Weekly ROM update has big issues on Mi Note 10 / Mi CC9 Pro / Mi 9T / Redmi K20 / Redmi K30 4G devices. :(

Should be fixed in the next Weekly ROM update, so tomorrow or friday. ;)

For now, you can't fix it without wipping/formatting your data and downgrading to 21.3.17/18.

:)

Reactions: c4rdix
[x] = Fixed for the next release.

---

[ 21.3.31/4.1 ]
[x] Lock screen: The shortcuts panel is overlaying the lock screen directly after boot. [Android 11 only]
[x] Settings: A useless "Manage Home screen shortcuts" setting is shown in "Apps" settings, leads to an empty screen.
[x] Settings: "Boot audio" toggle is shown in "Sound & vibration" -> "Additional settings" even for devices which don't support it.

Regarding above statements, is that means 21.3.31 has those issues or fixed those issues? I'm confuse.

Small bug: when the low battery notification pops up, it seems like it's duplicated, pressing "got it", shows up the same notifcation again and you ~have to press "got it" again.
Edit: I tried it again and didn't happen, hmmm.

The blacklist filter to block calls only blocks calls made from mobile phones, it does not block calls from landlines.
Poco F2 Pro with eu weekly.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi 9T. Updated to 21.4.1 (dirty flash) and phone has rebooted randomly for 2 times already. Didin't have this issue on previous weekly. Should I clean flash the 21.4.1?

Hello. Tucana 21.4.1 bugs! when changing the brightness in the old control center, the panel disappears, but it is there when pressed, reacts.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
And new control center bugs!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Hi, after 3 days usage with unknown reason Nav bar button gray shade after pressed is persistent. Not back to transparent.

IMG_20210405_162214.jpg

[Xiaomi mi 10]I test 12.5 and 12.6 the battery is very strong
The problème is sound. I play music with more bass the voice of speaker is reducted.. is horrible for movie/music..
You have fixe for this ?

The problème is sound. I play music with more bass the voice of speaker is reducted.. is horrible for movie/music..
You have fixe for this ?
Maybe, try the next release and let us know...

Reactions: kral84
You have fixe for this ?

this is confirmed with almost all mi 10 users. I have the same issue. The internal eq for the speaker is not working/reducing bass when going over ~50 volume. That's why it sounds horrible (sounds horrible because of bass distortion), and jumpy.

currently, I am using 12.0.3 Android 10, but the otadan update does not appear "current" information, but Android 11 12.0.1 version is out what is the problem.

curtana 9s phone model

"Audio: Various audio issues related to increased media volume steps count. [Media volume steps reverted to default]"
@Igor Eisberg Is the text in bold the consequence of the issue or does it mean you changed the 25 media volumes steps back to 15 steps?
I am on 21.3.24 with 25 volume steps, grateful for that, and don't have any issues.
Thanks for your reply.

"Audio: Various audio issues related to increased media volume steps count. [Media volume steps reverted to default]"
@Igor Eisberg Is the text in bold the consequence of the issue or does it mean you changed the 25 media volumes steps back to 15 steps?
I am on 21.3.24 with 25 volume steps, grateful for that, and don't have any issues.
Thanks for your reply.
"changed the 25 media volumes steps back to 15" is correct.
If you insist on using 25 steps, make yourself a Magisk module.
We don't need audio issues to be blamed on us.

Reactions: darki