MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just flashed my friend's Mi11 Ultra. Flashing successful but now im stuck in fastboot. How do I resolve this? Thank you.

What is "More camera festures" exactly? I Read somewhere you didn't mess with the original camera.

What is "More camera festures" exactly? I Read somewhere you didn't mess with the original camera.
Dynamic shots, certain stuff visible on China ROM only, certain crash related to Google Lens fixed, full-featured Quick snap restored with shutter sound not being forced, and probably a few more tweaks. Don't know what you "read somewhere", but modifying the camera app is actually necessary. We don't touch camera libs.

Went back to miui 12.5.3 on my Mi 11 and the safety check passed with no magisk ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-16-12-21-53-324_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-16-12-21-53-324_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 205
Hi. when i upgrade from 12.2 to present. I use a default theme and dark mode. the notification bar is transparent. very hard to see. this doesn't happen when i use china rom. hope you fix it
I use 10 ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-17-01-16-08-223_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-17-01-16-08-223_com.android.chrome.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
It says that my device has been rooted, which it hasn't.

Also, does your updater say that 12.5.4 is available? I can't find it here and the updater is unable to download
They took down 12.5.4 because xiaomi hasn't verified it yet... So your safety check will fail

Hi. when i upgrade from 12.2 to present. I use a default theme and dark mode. the notification bar is transparent. very hard to see. this doesn't happen when i use china rom. hope you fix it
I use 10 ultra
Well, on China ROM you have MIUI notification style, might be the difference... In any way, we don't design notifications.

Great build!!
Congratulations xiaomi.eu developers, MIUI 12.5 in Xiaomi Mi 9 SE works well. Thanks a lot.
One question. In initial configuration could you select gesture control without error? I did not find the option in settings.

Hello, I've just unlocked my new Mi10TPro. I've read that Mi10T and Mi10TPro now use the same ROM while initially apollo and apollopro had different ROMs.

Now my question: My phone comes installed with MIUI-V12.0.18.0QJDEUXM - can I dirty flash your stable 12.5 ROM without losing data?

Thanks in advance for answering this question which probably has been asked often but I can't find the answer after searching.

Hello, I've just unlocked my new Mi10TPro. I've read that Mi10T and Mi10TPro now use the same ROM while initially apollo and apollopro had different ROMs.

Now my question: My phone comes installed with MIUI-V12.0.18.0QJDEUXM - can I dirty flash your stable 12.5 ROM without losing data?

Thanks in advance for answering this question which probably has been asked often but I can't find the answer after searching.

Nevermind the question, unlocking reset the phone completely... uh-oh the wife is gonna be pissed....

Hello together, I want to install now the stable version for my MiMax3 with nightly 12.1. I can't find it neither in 12.1 stable nor in 12.2-12.5. I need help to find the right version without downgrading.

Hello together, I want to install now the stable version for my MiMax3 with nightly 12.1. I can't find it neither in 12.1 stable nor in 12.2-12.5. I need help to find the right version without downgrading.
Last one released for Mi Max 3 was V12.0.2.0...

Hello, I have performed the installation of the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.3.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot-STABLE on Mi 11 stock with unlocked bootloader without any problem, I wanted to ask if I wanted to return stock and re-lock the bootloader, how do I do?

With the 12.5.3 stable I can't set the APPROXIMATE position of the GPS. I switch to activate it but the switch deactivates and turns gray. Ty for help

Attachments

• IMG_20210417_105033.jpg
    IMG_20210417_105033.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 177
Hello, I have performed the installation of the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V12.5.3.0.RKBCNXM_v12-11-fastboot-STABLE on Mi 11 stock with unlocked bootloader without any problem, I wanted to ask if I wanted to return stock and re-lock the bootloader, how do I do?
You have to use mi flash. A program that allows you to install the stock rom and relock the bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.