MIUI 12.6 21.5.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now charged with the original power supply unit and cable for half an hour. Nothing. The cell phone doesn't even get warm. Oddly, when I place the cell phone on the original wireless charging station, the charging indicator lights up green. Still nothing can be seen on the display.
Do I have to assume a total defect?
Certainly the indication is that the charger is working correctly, and that the phone appears not to be charging, unless there is something wrong with the power button. But you would probably have had some indication that it might not be working. :(
It looks as though you will have to get someone to look at the phone

Certainly the indication is that the charger is working correctly, and that the phone appears not to be charging, unless there is something wrong with the power button. But you would probably have had some indication that it might not be working. :(
It looks as though you will have to get someone to look at the phone
I just made an RMA request. Let's see how they express themselves.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Iain_B

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-25-16-23-13-050_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-16-23-13-050_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2021-05-25-16-23-01-723_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-16-23-01-723_com.android.settings.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 210
Settings/Sound&vibration/Ringtone - then all ringtones/select mp3 file

Settings/sound&vibration
Here are screenshots
Now this is weird.
It all seems to be set correctly.

Change to one of the inbuilt ringtones...(maybe "acoustic guitar" or "candy") does this work?

Hi to All,

Searched the forum but could not find any info.

I am back to xiaomi.eu rom after using an AOSP rom for few months - when I left xiaomi.eu rom (Android 10) it didn't support wifi connection and mobile data at same time, needed for wireless Android auto.
Now, with MIUI 12 (Android 11) all is ok and I decided to swith back to my favorite rom.

The only issue I have sofar, is that I can't change ring tone - in setting it seems set correctly, but when receive a call, rings with system tone only. Tried different approaches with no success.
Any idea how to fix it?

phone: Redmi k20 pro (raphael)
ROM: xiaomi.eu 21.5.20/21, clean install after AOSP rom.

Tnanks!

Hello @Valeri Kolev and @geoorg

"The only issue I have sofar, is that I can't change ring tone ..."

I have no sustainable solution but a workaround, coz I have the same issue ...

Regards Kater

Reactions: geoorg and Poney70
Hello @Valeri Kolev and @geoorg

"The only issue I have sofar, is that I can't change ring tone ..."

I have no sustainable solution but a workaround, coz I have the same issue ...

Regards Kater
Thanks Kater,

It probably will work, but I avoid rooting as had issues with my bank app wireless payment.

By the way, setting a built-in ringtone works, so I will choose from them.

Reactions: katerpanne
Thanks Kater,

It probably will work, but I avoid rooting as had issues with my bank app wireless payment.

I have had an issue with one secure app and Magisk. How I dealt with it was to make sure that Magisk was properly installed and then uninstall Magisk Manager. Everything works as it should. I only have to remember that after each reboot I have to uninstall Magisk Manager each time.

is it safe to say at this point, the delayed devices list status change to skipped-this-week devices?

Hi to All,

Searched the forum but could not find any info.

I am back to xiaomi.eu rom after using an AOSP rom for few months - when I left xiaomi.eu rom (Android 10) it didn't support wifi connection and mobile data at same time, needed for wireless Android auto.
Now, with MIUI 12 (Android 11) all is ok and I decided to swith back to my favorite rom.

The only issue I have sofar, is that I can't change ring tone - in setting it seems set correctly, but when receive a call, rings with system tone only. Tried different approaches with no success.
Any idea how to fix it?

phone: Redmi k20 pro (raphael)
ROM: xiaomi.eu 21.5.20/21, clean install after AOSP rom.

Tnanks!
Hi where did you find this version for Raphaël i cant findnit and thé previous one had a Bug with wifi ?

Is it working now for redmi k30? I have tried to update it last time but it seems it has problem with the twrp. I have version 21.4.28 and I'm using old twrp(which is 3.4.2[I'm not sure with the number but it's like this])

Last edited:
Miui EU 21.5.20 Redmi 9T แสดง permission keep stopping and version 21.5.13 It's showing permission keep stopping too, please fix it for Redmi 9T. Thanks.....
You already got an answer in last weekly thread. And still you do not care.

Hi where did you find this version for Raphaël i cant findnit and thé previous one had a Bug with wifi ?
Hi, it is from here, just see open post. No wifi/ mobile data issues for me...

You are right- can't see it now. I am sure it was there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-25-19-03-42-369_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-19-03-42-369_com.android.settings.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
After a few days of use I could verify that, at least for the Mi9 lite version, the battery seal has now become impressive. I think it will be difficult to make further improvements in something that has already reached the perfection. I post this message to balance the ones of those who unfortunately have still problems (often not caused by the rom), and which could bring a newcomer to think that the xiaomieu rom does not worth.
Here is a screenshot of the battery consumption with this very latest weekly version. Consider that my settings are those (for the most part) suggested by lain-B in his many posts about battery consumption.
Screenshot_2021-05-23-22-22-55-665_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Humble question, is there a problem with BT audio volume for AAC devices or Galaxy buds?
Volume very high and cannot be adjusted, pass only with A11
In the past there was a fix with Disable absolute volume, dont exist anymore

Thank you

Reactions: katerpanne
guys, I go back to miui 11,

(version 20.3.27 last miui 11 weekly)

but when I set the notification center to dark mode instead of showing the blur around as usual, it shows me black, this only happens in dark mode,

(The same also happens with the stable version of miui 11 the last one)

I want to stay here because I like this rom,

Could someone help me correct this if it is possible?

or if you have any solution?

(phone redmi k20 pro/Mi 9tpro)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-25-16-40-41-397_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-16-40-41-397_com.miui.home.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Screenshot_2021-05-25-16-45-18-920_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-25-16-45-18-920_com.miui.home.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
After a few days of use I could verify that, at least for the Mi9 lite version, the battery seal has now become impressive. I think it will be difficult to make further improvements in something that has already reached the perfection. I post this message to balance the ones of those who unfortunately have still problems (often not caused by the rom), and which could bring a newcomer to think that the xiaomieu rom does not worth.
Here is a screenshot of the battery consumption with this very latest weekly version. Consider that my settings are those (for the most part) suggested by lain-B in his many posts about battery consumption.
View attachment 36925
That's great - almost 40 hours in total :D. That's a good achievement.
Everyone uses their phone differently, so your settings are personal to yourself. And with care, you can get a good balance between using and conserving.

Reactions: Silvio1953
Hello. How do I add an app to this list?

Attachments

• IMG-20210526-WA0031.jpg
    IMG-20210526-WA0031.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG-20210526-WA0030.jpg
    IMG-20210526-WA0030.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 182
Thanks Kater,

I also used to have this issue year ago - cannot set custom ringtone/alarm with miui 12 from settings as long as the added / new files were mp3 media format(!)
I converted my custom ring/alarm files to ogg media format and set them as default and problem solved since then for me ;)
you can give it a try...

Hi all,

I have problems with the latest updates on my MI9SE (grus). I am using the weekly xiaomi.eu ROM til almost year now. The latest update from 21.4.28 to 21.5.12 somehow went wrong. I used twrp-3.4.0-2grus.img which was working perfectly for all previous updates. Now my Mi 9 SE is always booting into fastboot mode instead of MIUI. When I try to boot into one of the official TWRP versions v3.5.x the phone strangely boots into MIUI but unfortunately many things don't work (phone calls, fingerprint, WLAN, speaker). I tried to use a newer TWRP (twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img) to flash any of the mentioned images and the latest 21.5.20 but same result.

Is there anything I can do except of resetting to factory default? I would like to avoid loosing all my data and settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.