Concerning xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7_V11.0.3.0

Juznovenino

Members
Apr 22, 2016
This thread is meant for those who are about to install this version on their Onclite phones. Beware that system won't load until you patch your boot. Or install proper Magisk that'll patch the boot for you. The point is that the default guide on how to install Xiaomi.eu ROM is useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: dqwyy
Hi, does it mean that the ROM will work when I install Magist together with the ROM?

I did the procedure with Xiaomi.eu in its version of MIUI 12 for the redmi 7, I installed magisk at the same time and then everything was fine.
Now what I want to know is if there is a risk with having the magisk for an inexperienced user and if I can uninstall it without any problem?

I did the procedure with Xiaomi.eu in its version of MIUI 12 for the redmi 7, I installed magisk at the same time and then everything was fine.
Now what I want to know is if there is a risk with having the magisk for an inexperienced user and if I can uninstall it without any problem?

As long as you keep the patched boot image, there is no problem uninstalling the Manager or hiding the app. Anyway keeping the Manager installed is a measure to protect from risky operations, as the Manager handles the root authorization.

HTH

Hi:

For people having trouble installing xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7_V12.5.1.0.QFLCNXM_v12-10 on the Redmi 7 (onclite) and ending in bootloop or booting to Fastboot mode... All you need to do is install thru the TWRP recovery the Magisk-v23.0.apk...

Note that this is an APK, but Magisk handles both installations with the same file in recent versions. So download the .apk file and rename it to .zip

HTH

edit: Before finding the correct Magisk version to install I already installed the disabled vbmeta.img file. But maybe it is not required...

Hola:

Para las personas que tienen problemas para instalar xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7_V12.5.1.0.QFLCNXM_v12-10 en Redmi 7 (onclite) y terminar en bootloop o arrancar en modo Fastboot ... Todo lo que necesita hacer es instalar a través de la recuperación TWRP Magisk-v23 .0.apk ...

Tenga en cuenta que este es un APK, pero Magisk maneja ambas instalaciones con el mismo archivo en versiones recientes. Así que descargue el archivo .apk y cámbiele el nombre a .zip

HTH

editar: Antes de encontrar la versión correcta de Magisk para instalar, ya instalé el archivo vbmeta.img deshabilitado . Pero quizás no sea necesario ...
Disculpe amigo, ¿qué quiere decir con la versión de Magisk? y es seleccionar la rom primero y luego agregar el zip de Magisk? es que primero instalé magisk y siguió la rom pero sigue dándome el error de osc

Disculpe amigo, ¿qué quiere decir con la versión de Magisk? y es seleccionar la rom primero y luego agregar el zip de Magisk? es que primero instalé magisk y siguió la rom pero sigue dándome el error de osc
Hola... Tiene que ser la ROM primero y luego el Magisk. De lo contrario cuando flashea la ROM, se sobreescribe la particion del boot y es como si no hubiera pasado el Magisk. Por tanto, el telefono no iniciara...

De todas formas, si tiene alguna duda, pregunte sin pena...

Saludos...