MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not successful in updating OTA. It's not booting to the recovery. What to do?
Click on "Yes" button do nothing?

Anyway, you can manually boot in TWRP (try via 3-dots menu in Updater => Reboot to Recovery), decrypt your /data partition, go in "Install" menu and find the downloaded ROM in "/sdcard" to install it. Reboot your device after that. ;)

Xiamo mi 10

Spotify widget always showing in lockscreen. Many times accidentally press the play button.

Is this a bug from latest version or anyway to fix it?

Click on "Yes" button do nothing?

Anyway, you can manually boot in TWRP (try via 3-dots menu in Updater => Reboot to Recovery), decrypt your /data partition, go in "Install" menu and find the downloaded ROM in "/sdcard" to install it. Reboot your device after that. ;)
I've got the exact same issue after hitting the yes button nothing happens. And my recovery doesn't have an install from zip option either

Hi, can i twrp dirty flash Global Stable (12.5.1) over Xiaomi.EU Stable (12.5.3)? Or it need to format data and direct flash through twrp? Thank you

Hello,
I have a f2 pro(lmi) with MIUI 12.2.6 global (eu) and I would like to install the stable 12.5 .eu but there are 3 twrp for my f2 which is better there are differences?

Hi,
I have an Mi 9T Pro, bought it in 2019, then unlocked the bld as soon as it was possibe, flashed china stable fastboot rom then twrp then xeu stable rom and magisk.
After more than a year I went back the stock global stable rom (because of reasons) and I want to lock back the bld.

Is it safe to lock the bld after all of the avove?

I am on stock global stable, just flashed with miflash without locking it.
This page says that I have the international version:
despite I bought it in the EU

I dont want to brick my phone, that is why I ask.

If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!
i hope you can add miui 12.5 features like new volume rocker and power menu. that would be awesome devs., and new boot miui 12.5 animation. im using redmi 8 olive.

More info please... What was your previous ROM version? Was Official or Xiaomi.eu? And what TWRP you used?

Most common solution is to "Format Data" in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button => Type 'yes' to confirm) then reboot your device. ;)
Me too. My phone i mi 9 lite. I'm flash by twrp 3.4.0 and 3.4.2 to xiaomi.eu 12.5 done, then it restart to twrp back, not go to phone. But when i flash china rom 12.5 (stock rom, china firmware), it restart to phone nomally. It not complate with xiaomi eu 12.5

i hope you can add miui 12.5 features like new volume rocker and power menu. that would be awesome devs., and new boot miui 12.5 animation. im using redmi 8 olive.
Why would we add MIUI 12.5 features to MIUI 12.0? You make no sense, and this is not the purpose of our ROMs.

Hi,
I have an Mi 9T Pro, bought it in 2019, then unlocked the bld as soon as it was possibe, flashed china stable fastboot rom then twrp then xeu stable rom and magisk.
After more than a year I went back to the stock global stable rom (because of reasons) and I want to lock back the bld.

Is it safe to lock the bld after all of the avove?

I am on stock global stable, just flashed with miflash without locking it.
This page says that I have the international version:
however I bought it in the EU

I dont want to brick my phone, that is why I ask.
Anyone?

Why would we add MIUI 12.5 features to MIUI 12.0? You make no sense, and this is not the purpose of our ROMs.
there is someone develop miui 12 with all of the features of miui 12.5 features. i think they are better than your rom., thats is the problem .,were are just suggesting.,

there is someone develop miui 12 with all of the features of miui 12.5 features. i think they are better than your rom., thats is the problem .,were are just suggesting.,
Then use their ROM, if it's so much better. Why are you even here?
We never said that we take suggestions. We provide the ROMs as-is, and backporting is not a goal of this project.

If you assume it is a global version there no risk to flash a global fastboot rom via MIFLASH tool and relock the bootloader in process.
Avoir all chinese rom!
I have went trough the painful initial settings yesterday, have installed and set up many apps. I would relock by the 'fasboot oem lock' command. I did not flash custom recovery, no root, etc.
Is it still safe to lock by the fastboot command, or only locking by mifash is recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.