TWRP for MI 10T PRO (APOLLOPRO)

This.

Although it says "A10", it runs perfectly on Android 11.
Running Xiaomi.EU Stable 12.5.1.0 on my Mi 10T Pro and it's even smoother than Global. No bugs. SafetyNet passes. Banking apps work just fine. Google Play certified. Netflix is Widevine L1.

Please, can u post the link to download the xiaomi.eu Stable 12.5.1.0?

I'm Stopped at this stable v12.0.7.0.

I had some little issue to flash the Rom, but after 5 times I done.

The TWRP indicate on above link are good? Why if I try to flash recovery from the update I have the message that the phone memory are encrypted?

Sorry in advance for more question and request, but I need to understand.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Please, can u post the link to download the xiaomi.eu Stable 12.5.1.0?

I'm Stopped at this stable v12.0.7.0.

I had some little issue to flash the Rom, but after 5 times I done.

The TWRP indicate on above link are good? Why if I try to flash recovery from the update I have the message that the phone memory are encrypted?

Sorry in advance for more question and request, but I need to understand.

Here.
Yes the links above still work. When you first get into TWRP you have to format data, then reboot to TWRP again, flash ROM, and reboot to stock recovery. In stock recovery, wipe data.

Reactions: virtualenix
Here.
Yes the links above still work. When you first get into TWRP you have to format data, then reboot to TWRP again, flash ROM, and reboot to stock recovery. In stock recovery, wipe data.
I have Mi10T Pro, it's OK also for my phone?
Easy question, I know, but I don't want crash nothing and fall in a bootloop or other.

Thx and sorry in advance for question.

I have Mi10T Pro, it's OK also for my phone?
Easy question, I know, but I don't want crash nothing and fall in a bootloop or other.

Thx and sorry in advance for question.

Yes. Because the phone I'm using right now is also a Mi 10T Pro running Xiaomi.EU Stable. Everything is working just fine.

K30S Ultra is the China variant of the Mi 10T. Mi 10T Pro just has a 108mp main rear cam. The camera app on EU stable still has 108mp mode, so the K30SUltra zip is compatible for both the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro when flashed right.

Yes. Because the phone I'm using right now is also a Mi 10T Pro running Xiaomi.EU Stable. Everything is working just fine.

K30S Ultra is the China variant of the Mi 10T. Mi 10T Pro just has a 108mp main rear cam. The camera app on EU stable still has 108mp mode, so the K30SUltra zip is compatible for both the Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro when flashed right. View attachment 37151View attachment 37152
Thx a lot again to explain me that.

I cross fingers, tomorrow I download tge rom and try the clean install again.

I use my old Mi Note 3, the new phone are for my wife, I don't have possibility to do some wrong ;-)

Thx a lot again to explain me that.

I cross fingers, tomorrow I download tge rom and try the clean install again.

I use my old Mi Note 3, the new phone are for my wife, I don't have possibility to do some wrong ;-)

Happy to help. If you're still a bit paranoid, do what I did and just "fastboot boot" your TWRP instead of "fastboot flash"ing it. This causes it to boot into TWRP only temporarily. So if you have to go into TWRP again, you'd have to do it via fastboot. It adds extra steps but there's a less chance of bricking your device.

Reactions: virtualenix
No problem bro
It adds extra steps to only have TWRP temporarily but it's worth it if you don't flash other things often and just want stability.
Though you'd have to fastboot boot TWRP again everytime you want to install an update of Xiaomi.EU.
Hey! Update here, I tried flashing that TWRP permanently and works great, and also dencryption works, it just asks for password/PIN for decrypting and works with no problems, so yes, you can permanently flash TWRP AFTER installing xiaomi.eu :)

Hey! Update here, I tried flashing that TWRP permanently and works great, and also dencryption works, it just asks for password/PIN for decrypting and works with no problems, so yes, you can permanently flash TWRP AFTER installing xiaomi.eu :)
Awesome! Might consider doing that in the future.

Reactions: santosh99

Hi,
I have bootloader unlocked, so I wnat try to flash permanently the TWRP on my phone.
Thx a lot for this suggest

@vret123 you are Awesome helping everyone. Got to know many things because of you.
Hey, one more thing I am new to MIUI rom for the first time can you tell me what tweaks in need to do

• Love
Reactions: vret123
@vret123 you are Awesome helping everyone. Got to know many things because of you.
Hey, one more thing I am new to MIUI rom for the first time can you tell me what tweaks in need to do
Sorry for replying just now.
You don't have to do much in Xiaomi.EU because it's a lot cleaner than stock MIUI but here are the optimizations I usually do (you asked for it I warn you it's going to be a bit long ):

1.) 5G
If you don't use 5G, it's best to have it disabled to save some battery.
(Settings > SIM cards & mobile networks > choose SIM > Preferred network type > Prefer LTE/3G/2G only)

2.) Private DNS
This feature has been around since Android 9 and is basically DNS over TLS. The DNS you put here will be used system-wide as opposed to years ago where we have to set this up with every WiFi network we connect. Using a fast DNS will make your browsing experience with your phone in the internet much faster.

The fastest DNS on average is currently Cloudflare but it may vary according to yuor location.
(Settings > Connection & sharing > Private DNS > Private DNS provider hostname:
For Cloudflare with some malware blocking type "security.cloudflare-dns.com" > Save)

3.) NFC
If you don't use NFC, it's best to leave this DISABLED to save battery.
(Settings > Connection & sharing > NFC)

4.) Lock screen

4.1) Sleep
It's recommended to set the screen timeout to 15-30 seconds to save battery
(Settings > Lock screen > Sleep)

4.2) Raise to wake
I swear it gets annoying whenever the phone unnecessarily lights up when it detects even a small motion. It also consumes a bit more battery since the sensor is always active.
(Settings > Lock screen > Raise to wake DISABLE)

4.3) Wallpaper Carousel
Best have this DISABLED to save battery. You won't need this anyway if you set up a lockscreen wallpaper yourself.
(Settings > Lock screen > Wallpaper Carousel DISABLE)

5.) Gestures
This isn't an optimization but it feels a lot more natural to use than the software buttons.
(Settings > Home screen > System navigation > Gestures)

6.) Unnecessary 'security scan'
I recommend having this DISABLED since it doesn't actually do anything and just makes installing apps take longer.
(Security > Security scan > gear icon in the upper right > Scan before installing DISABLE)

7.) ADB commands
>Download ADB/Fastboot platform tools here https://androiddatahost.com/uq6us on your PC.
>Extract the folder in the zip.
>Run "Minimal ADB Fastboot v1.4.3.exe" inside the folder.
>A program should be added to your system called "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" (directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot).
>Go to your phone's Settings > My device > All specs > Tap on 'MIUI version' multiple times until the massage "You are now a developer" appears.
>Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options.
>Enable "USB debugging" (A danger message should appear. Check "I'm aware of...". Tap on 'OK').
>Enable "USB debugging (Security settings)".

>Connect your phone to your PC.
>Open the "Minimal ADB and fastboot" program.
>Type in the command "adb devices" and press enter.
>A message should appear on your phone about authorizing your PC. Allow it.
>Type in the command again "adb devices" and press enter.
>Type the command "adb shell" and press enter.
>The following changes we will be making will remain even after reboots.

7.1) Animation speed
This will make your phone feel much snappier.
Type these command ONE-BY-ONE and click enter after each one (remove the quotation marks).
"settings put global window_animation_scale 0.75"
"settings put global transition_animation_scale 0.75"
"settings put global animator_duration_scale 0.78"

7.2) Getting rid of junk
This will drastically improve performance since these unnecessary processes won't run in the background.
Type/Copypaste these commands ONE-BY-ONE and press enter after each one (don't copy paste all at once. This may take some time but it's worth it). Make sure to remove the quotation marks. Don't worry if some commands return an error, that means it has already been removed.

"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.miplay_client" -> Mi Play. This is an unnecessary process that hasn't really been used for years.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite" -> WPS Office. Has been flagged for years for malware. This was banned in India for a reason.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.msa.global" -> MSA. This is the main service that displays ads in Xiaomi phones. This is already removed in Xiaomi.EU.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.payment" -> Unless you live in China or India, Xiaomi's own payment service is redundant and unnecessary.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ebay.carrier" -> In case bloatware from Ebay is installed.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.browser" -> Mi Browser. It's a buggy unnecessary mess. Recommend you use other browsers like Chrome.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mi.globalbrowser" -> Also part of Mi Browser.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.videoplayer" -> Mi Video player. Uninstall if you prefer to use MX Player or VLC that actually support more formats.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.micloudsync" -> Include if you don't use Mi Cloud.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.hybrid" -> Found to be a data mining app that unnecesarily uses your phone's resources.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.hybrid.accessory" -> Also a data mining app. Very recommend that you get rid of this.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.player" -> Include if you don't use Xiaomi's music app.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.facebook.services" -> In case Facebook bloatware was preinstalled.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.facebook.system" -> Also Facebook bloat.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.facebook.appmanager" -> Also Facebook bloat.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.glgm" -> Mi Games. Very unncessary.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.mipicks" -> Very unnecessary. Xiaomi's way to advertise their own apps.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.joyose" -> Junk and safe to remove.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.notes" -> Include if you use other notes apps.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.cleanmaster" -> Together with WPS Office, Cleaner Master was found to be affiliated with Cheetah Mobile, that included spyware and adware in their software.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.weather2" -> Include if you use other apps to get the weather like Google or Yahoo.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.micredit.in" -> Mi Credit. Basically useless if you live outside India.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mipay.wallet.in" -> Part of Mi Credit.

Last edited:
Thanks, but this doesn't answer my question, even if I suppose no one can at this stage.
There's no official TWRP yet especially for Android 11 since partition names and locations are always changing. As of now, only "geoanto555"'s TWRP works best for our Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro.
Though I'd advise you "fastboot boot" it for now. Don't "fastboot flash" just yet.

Reactions: deedend
Sorry for replying just now.
You don't have to do much in Xiaomi.EU because it's a lot cleaner than stock MIUI but here are the optimizations I usually do (you asked for it I warn you it's going to be a bit long ):

1.) 5G
If you don't use 5G, it's best to have it disabled to save some battery.
(Settings > SIM cards & mobile networks > choose SIM > Preferred network type > Prefer LTE/3G/2G only)

2.) Private DNS
This feature has been around since Android 9 and is basically DNS over TLS. The DNS you put here will be used system-wide as opposed to years ago where we have to set this up with every WiFi network we connect. Using a fast DNS will make your browsing experience with your phone in the internet much faster.

The fastest DNS on average is currently Cloudflare but it may vary according to yuor location.
(Settings > Connection & sharing > Private DNS > Private DNS provider hostname:
For Cloudflare with some malware blocking type "security.cloudflare-dns.com" > Save)View attachment 37243

3.) NFC
If you don't use NFC, it's best to leave this DISABLED to save battery.
(Settings > Connection & sharing > NFC)

4.) Lock screen

4.1) Sleep
It's recommended to set the screen timeout to 15-30 seconds to save battery
(Settings > Lock screen > Sleep)

4.2) Raise to wake
I swear it gets annoying whenever the phone unnecessarily lights up when it detects even a small motion. It also consumes a bit more battery since the sensor is always active.
(Settings > Lock screen > Raise to wake DISABLE)

4.3) Wallpaper Carousel
Best have this DISABLED to save battery. You won't need this anyway if you set up a lockscreen wallpaper yourself.
(Settings > Lock screen > Wallpaper Carousel DISABLE)

5.) Gestures
This isn't an optimization but it feels a lot more natural to use than the software buttons.
(Settings > Home screen > System navigation > Gestures)

6.) Unnecessary 'security scan'
I recommend having this DISABLED since it doesn't actually do anything and just makes installing apps take longer.
(Security > Security scan > gear icon in the upper right > Scan before installing DISABLE)

7.) ADB commands
>Download ADB/Fastboot platform tools here https://androiddatahost.com/uq6us on your PC.
>Extract the folder in the zip.
>Run "Minimal ADB Fastboot v1.4.3.exe" inside the folder.
>A program should be added to your system called "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" (directory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot).
>Go to your phone's Settings > My device > All specs > Tap on 'MIUI version' multiple times until the massage "You are now a developer" appears.
>Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options.
>Enable "USB debugging" (A danger message should appear. Check "I'm aware of...". Tap on 'OK').
>Enable "USB debugging (Security settings)".View attachment 37244
>Connect your phone to your PC.
>Open the "Minimal ADB and fastboot" program.
>Type in the command "adb devices" and press enter.
>A message should appear on your phone about authorizing your PC. Allow it.
>Type in the command again "adb devices" and press enter.
>Type the command "adb shell" and press enter.
>The following changes we will be making will remain even after reboots.

7.1) Animation speed
This will make your phone feel much snappier.
Type these command ONE-BY-ONE and click enter after each one (remove the quotation marks).
"settings put global window_animation_scale 0.75"
"settings put global transition_animation_scale 0.75"
"settings put global animator_duration_scale 0.78"

7.2) Getting rid of junk
This will drastically improve performance since these unnecessary processes won't run in the background.
Type/Copypaste these commands ONE-BY-ONE and press enter after each one (don't copy paste all at once. This may take some time but it's worth it). Make sure to remove the quotation marks. Don't worry if some commands return an error, that means it has already been removed.

"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.miplay_client" -> Mi Play. This is an unnecessary process that hasn't really been used for years.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 cn.wps.xiaomi.abroad.lite" -> WPS Office. Has been flagged for years for malware. This was banned in India for a reason.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.msa.global" -> MSA. This is the main service that displays ads in Xiaomi phones. This is already removed in Xiaomi.EU.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.payment" -> Unless you live in China or India, Xiaomi's own payment service is redundant and unnecessary.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ebay.carrier" -> In case bloatware from Ebay is installed.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.browser" -> Mi Browser. It's a buggy unnecessary mess. Recommend you use other browsers like Chrome.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mi.globalbrowser" -> Also part of Mi Browser.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.videoplayer" -> Mi Video player. Uninstall if you prefer to use MX Player or VLC that actually support more formats.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.micloudsync" -> Include if you don't use Mi Cloud.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.hybrid" -> Found to be a data mining app that unnecesarily uses your phone's resources.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.hybrid.accessory" -> Also a data mining app. Very recommend that you get rid of this.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.player" -> Include if you don't use Xiaomi's music app.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.facebook.services" -> In case Facebook bloatware was preinstalled.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.facebook.system" -> Also Facebook bloat.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.facebook.appmanager" -> Also Facebook bloat.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.glgm" -> Mi Games. Very unncessary.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.mipicks" -> Very unnecessary. Xiaomi's way to advertise their own apps.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.xiaomi.joyose" -> Junk and safe to remove.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.notes" -> Include if you use other notes apps.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.cleanmaster" -> Together with WPS Office, Cleaner Master was found to be affiliated with Cheetah Mobile, that included malware and adware in their software.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.miui.weather2" -> Include if you use other apps to get the weather like Google or Yahoo.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.micredit.in" -> Mi Credit. Basically useless if you live outside India.
"pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mipay.wallet.in" -> Part of Mi Credit.
Thanks a lot @vret123 for letting me know all these and things and right now i am on indian version changing to eu tried all the mentioned steps on indian too worked pretty well. One more thing i have enabled developer options yesterday and just now i checked the developer options is disabled again, it is normal on MIUI?
Screenshot 2021-06-06 121512.png

I have used this fastboot tool and then uninstalled fine right?

There's no official TWRP yet especially for Android 11 since partition names and locations are always changing. As of now, only "geoanto555"'s TWRP works best for our Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro.
Though I'd advise you "fastboot boot" it for now. Don't "fastboot flash" just yet.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I'll keep it like that for the time being, it's not a massive deal considering I'm on stable and I don't uodate every week.

Thanks a lot @vret123 for letting me know all these and things and right now i am on indian version changing to eu tried all the mentioned steps on indian too worked pretty well. One more thing i have enabled developer options yesterday and just now i checked the developer options is disabled again, it is normal on MIUI?
View attachment 37249
I have used this fastboot tool and then uninstalled fine right?
Developer Options turning itself off is not normal. That hasn't happened to me before.

Yes it's fine to use the debloater/fastboot tool. It's faster too but if you type "pm list packages" on the minimal adb window you can view all the packages installed in your phone, including the non-Xiaomi ones and uninstall them using the same "pm uninstall -k --user 0" command but do be careful not to uninstall ones you don't know since it can cause instabilities and you may have to factory reset your phone.

@santosh99
Also, if you encounter the weird "SIM Activation error" notification just ignore it, that won't impact your SMS. Just long tap on the notification and disable notifications for it.

Great guide. Thank you. I also have a Mi 10T Pro.
I see that you have installed MIUI 12.5. Will you be able to get updates Over The Air (OTA) or you will need everytime to flash the new update?

Great guide. Thank you. I also have a Mi 10T Pro.
I see that you have installed MIUI 12.5. Will you be able to get updates Over The Air (OTA) or you will need everytime to flash the new update?
Yes you get OTA. You can download them via the Updater. If you flashed your TWRP, you can install them right away since the Updater reboots into TWRP to flash the update. If not, you'd have to fastboot boot into TWRP to install every update. Not a big deal though since Stable gets 1 update every month, sometimes even 1 update every 2 months.

Reactions: deedend
[/QUOTE]
Thank for your guidance. I did exactly and It's really work. after flashing permanent Twrp, I did reboot Twrp sucessfully by "vol + and Start button". However, I got a question, with that installed twrp can we flash the custom rom normally from now, when formatting Data, it will not format the custom rom in the internal storage too, isn't it? it's mounted to internal storage normally? And when we flashed rom completely, the phone will restart without stucking at Mi logo. I'm really appreciated for your anwers.

Reactions: CHAU KWANG