MIUI 12.6 21.6.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does MIUI 12.6 have option to turn on battery saver at certain battery percentage (i.e. 15%)? I can't find it under settings. Thanx in advance
I don't thing it has. But if you wish you could use Battery automated tasks, there you have a option to run task when your battery has a certain percentage.

Reactions: IvanGrozni
I hope to get help solving my problem.I apologize in advance for the English. I am using Google Translate.
I changed the default theme and now I can't restore the animation.

On the default theme when you move to left or right home screen you can see the clouds and also sunset/rise.

Got some Power problems on Mi 11
The power consumption of the gallery is way to high. Btw I didn't used the gallery at all. The phone is getting hot af btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-07-14-19-43-627_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-07-14-19-43-627_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 462
On the default theme when you move to left or right home screen you can see the clouds and also sunset/rise.
Ok you mean home screen transitions?
Long press on an empty space on the homescreen > settings > transition effects

Or if you are referring to the superwallpaper
Settings > wallpaper & personalization > wallpaper > Super wallpapers
Choose your desired super wallpaper

Last edited:
I tested that with other apps is working as expected. I'm not a Spotify user so no idea what this app is doing, maybe there is some settings to prevent that in Spotify itself ?
I tried to uninstall and reinstall it with no success, i still got this bug, and I don't have any type of this setting in Spotify so idk what is going on, most probably im the only one with this bug

Hi, a few hours ago install xiaomi.eu on my phone. Rom goes great. Thanks again all xiaomi.eu devs.

How can disable vibration when tap on screen in some gestures? I can't find it

Poco F3 via Tapatalk

currently on this rom. mi 10 ultra. does anyone have any issues with AOD not showing certain notification icons? don't seem to get stuff like facebook and what not. whatsapp and instagram work fine though.

Can someone please tell me what these settings do and how to set them up.
I haven't seen them before

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-08-06-30-47-647_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-08-06-30-47-647_com.android.settings.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 209
On MI 11 lite 5g reaction time when opening apps is sometimes very slow
I've seen this behaviour on both stock 12.0.8 and now 12.5.1. It happens sometimes after you have been in an app that default's to 60Hz like YouTube for example.

Skickat från min M2101K9G via Tapatalk

I've seen this behaviour on both stock 12.0.8 and now 12.5.1. It happens sometimes after you have been in an app that default's to 60Hz like YouTube for example.

Skickat från min M2101K9G via Tapatalk

Thanks for reply. So there is nothing I can do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.