MIUI 12.6 21.6.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 problems. My MI9T pro is recognised like a Redmi K20 Pro and date isn't translate on notification panel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-11-09-31-51-753_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-11-09-31-51-753_com.android.settings.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_20210611_093353.jpg
    IMG_20210611_093353.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 315
Thanks for your hard work!

Are there any informations about Miui+ from Xiaomi? Maybe a list of devices which will get it.

Contacts
Fix - Call logs for numbers beginning with "+" couldn't find matching call recording
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see call records in contacts, do I misunderstand?
You can see recordings in the recorder app.
Tap the right button for recording list
You'll see "recorded calls"
;)

Hello,

You seem to not wait longer enough..., the first boot after every ROM updates is ALWAYS longer than a normal boot. You need to wait 5~10 minutes and please AVOID to force reboot your device during this period. ^^

EDIT: My Mi 9T took ~4 minutes to boot, after ROM installation. ;)

:)

Hello, I know that after updating or installing a new rom it takes longer than normal to start the device again, but the problem is that it can stay on the MIUI screen infinitely, I have even waited 50 minutes for that, perhaps the version of twrp (the official version) is too old.

You can see recordings in the recorder app.
Tap the right button for recording list
You'll see "recorded calls"
;)

I know it

I want to see the call log for specific contacts in the Contacts / Calls app.
That's how it used to work
xiaomi made a stupid decision again and took away that feature

Attachments

• 9c46d34973f6430c52e73375511ee894.jpg
    9c46d34973f6430c52e73375511ee894.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: emilstf and geoorg
It is YOU who makes the battery consumption very good, not the ROM. ;)
I have to disagree here. It is probably the weekly itself not the EU developers or the ROM, but even the broken global has a way better battery life.. I used both EEA and Global on venus over the last week to help Xiaomi developers finding the disappearing notification bugs on Wifi in Europe.

And the user is right latest weekly with better battery life was some 21.4.x.

21.6.x doesn't completely su*k but I find it to not have a great battery life after all on venus.

Reactions: vatis24
I know it and I don't care.

I understand your pain.
But since technically speaking, recorded calls are "recordings" it makes sense to place them in the "recorder".

On tapping the contact in the "call history" section you can tap the history and if a recording exist for that call you can play it.

So yea, it's still there in contacts

Cheers! :cool:

phone F2 pro (but i see the issue is on others devices too)

Since the last 3-4 updates FTP via WIFI file transfers are not working.
The procedure time outs as soon as you start moving files.

I tried it with the FTP option from MIUI's file explorer,from ShareMe app and also from some other FTP apps from playstore.
So its not an app bug but a system bug

Just updated on my Poco F2 Pro, glad that AM/PM is back, I didn't like Morning/Night. Thanks to the devs.

One weird thing that happened immediately after update when the phone booted up find device alarm was ringing and location was on.

since we are on the same phone,does FTP via WIFI works normal for you?Can you check sending back and forth some files from the miui file explorer?

I know it and I don't care.

In my Contacts, if I go down to the bottom of the contact details, I get the call log and and then the recording details.

Attachments

• IMG_20210611_094147.jpg
    IMG_20210611_094147.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_20210611_094250.jpg
    IMG_20210611_094250.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 240
I understand your pain.
But since technically speaking, recorded calls are "recordings" it makes sense to place them in the "recorder".

On tapping the contact in the "call history" section you can tap the history and if a recording exist for that call you can play it.

So yea, it's still there in contacts

Cheers! :cool:

My fault.
Thanks for the directions, so it looks fine.

Reactions: biscoot and geoorg
I have to disagree here. It is probably the weekly itself not the EU developers or the ROM, but even the broken global has a way better battery life.. I used both EEA and Global on venus over the last week to help Xiaomi developers finding the disappearing notification bugs on Wifi in Europe.

And the user is right latest weekly with better battery life was some 21.4.x.

21.6.x doesn't completely su*k but I find it to not have a great battery life after all on venus.
Yes - of course there are going to be differences from week to week; that is how developments go. Some people's settings may get altered one week, but not another. Again, it depends upon how the individual has fixed their settings. We have chosen to work with the beta weekly ROMs, and it is down to us adapt / modify settings to our own uses, and as the need arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.