[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

I apologize if this has been asked. I am using the latest stable eu rom 12.5.7 on mi 11 ultra, using nova launcher, gestures doesnt seem to work. Is this a known bug?

I had to unlock my bootloader twice before the rom actually started up. If someone else is having issues and finds this:

Running mac and 11 lite 5g
Unlock tool: https://www.xiaomitool.com/V2/

7 days passed and off we go install stable version from xiaomi.eu. Jumped to the terminal, unpacked the zip. then ran: sh macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh. Phone did reboot to miui recovery, ran the script again and nothing, then I unlocked bootload once again in xiaomitool and the phone rebooted and miui 12 logo was shown a couple minutes.

Hello.
With TWRP weekly roms are auto updating already or not?
Mi 11 using 21.6.2 and downloaded 21.6.9 by the system updater.
May i proceed the update or should do it by PC?

Thanks.

Hello.
With TWRP weekly roms are auto updating already or not?
Mi 11 using 21.6.2 and downloaded 21.6.9 by the system updater.
May i proceed the update or should do it by PC?

Thanks.
The best bet right now is to download the Rom with the phone, then boot into twrp and install from there, this is what I just did like 5 mins ago.

So no pc needed but currently no Auto install either (afaik), correct me if I'm wrong.

Btw, new rom flashes and works flawless so far.

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

The best bet right now is to download the Rom with the phone, then boot into twrp and install from there, this is what I just did like 5 mins ago.

So no pc needed but currently no Auto install either (afaik), correct me if I'm wrong.

Btw, new rom flashes and works flawless so far.

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
I´ll do it.

Thank you.
Regards.

Excellent news, I m having my mi11 unlocked in 8 hours exactly, I ll install right away.
A huge thanks for putting our the ROM that fast, I can finally start to use the phone :)

Will do some feedback once installed!

Adrien
How you unlcocked it in 8 hours only please tell me

I apologize if this has been asked. I am using the latest stable eu rom 12.5.7 on mi 11 ultra, using nova launcher, gestures doesnt seem to work. Is this a known bug?

why dont you use the search function? Its mentioned about 3697 times

Xiaomi decided to implement full gestures only in stock launcher not in system UI and not in poco launcher

Workarounds:
  • Install from GooglePlayStore:
    • Edge Gestures
    • Infinity Gestures
    • Fluid Navigation Gestures
  • Use CustoMIUIzer
    • Laucher -> Gestures -> there you have a lot of options
I have made now a short cut for this answer :)

I am having problems downloading files on Google Chrome. Everytime I click on an APK, it just says download failed. I also tried using other browsers, same thing it doesn't download.

Last edited:
Did anybody installed EU rom over global stock rom (on global version phone) how is signal strenght and 5g speed?

I installed it last night and I must say it is not as expected,I feel it is slower than stock global. Cold start on apps seems slower,there is a strange animation of zoom in and out on static wallpaper,also the apps boot logo is shown for longer compared to global stock, ram used is the same while I was expecting that to be lighter and stay over 8GB of ram used. Running apps in background are much more compared to stock global,did I do something wrong?
Also I would like to get rid of the showing persistent clock on the up left and of the zoom in\out animation on static wallpaper,how can I do that?

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2021-06-13 213059.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2021-06-13 213059.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Angry
Reactions: body-mg
I have installed 12.5.7 with fastboot. Now how to install via twrp? Ist there any tutorial?
Do you already have twrp? if yes, all you have to do is connect the smartphone to the PC and copy the zip downloaded to the PC to the smartphone memory, I removed the block after the download and created a folder called Updater, I copied it there. After I went into twrp recovery and install zip then wipe davilcache and reboot

Reactions: body-mg
Not only does dark mode on Amazon app not work, other apps also appear in light mode even if selected from the settings

ok coming from CN to EU, just to make sure

- boot twrp
- inject twrp (is it needed?)
- format data (needs reboot?)
- flash rom
- reboot