Mi11 Ultra Some questions

Oct 4, 2020
I have a chinese Version 512gb mi11 ultra.
With fastboot and xiaomi.eu rom it is now in German. (12.5.4 Stable) So here are my questions

a) since i have the xiaomi.eu Rom on the phone the rear Display only works for Infos but NOT for selfie. It isnt possible in the kamera options to change it.

b) can i change to trwp xiaomi.eu rom without deleting the phone?

c) what musst i do to change to the official global german Version?

Which is the best for fotographers? Which has the special dxomark Mod in it?

Greets and thank you all

Moin,

for a) you could find the option in Camera app under the three lines right hand up and then there is Vorschau

for b) yes you can https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/

for c) this is a bit difficult, because you would loose all gpay, netflix and banking apps certificates
and the official global german Version isnt't better as the one by xiaomi.eu

i would recommend to stay at xiaomi.eu Rom and update from 12.5.4 to 12.5.7 stable.
Works perfect :)

What should be this dxomark Mod??? Never heard of it

...What should be this dxomark Mod??? Never heard of it

Its no mod :), with the 12.5.4 ROM Xiaomi introduced the Camera version that was used in the DXO-Mark test and that is said to be developed together with DXO-Mark... It is a significant improvement in Camera performance over the previous versions...

• Love
Reactions: Danieldee
Am about to get my phone. What would I miss if I leave it Chinese original rom with English and deblot all Chinese apps? Would I lose any functionality?

Moin,

for a) you could find the option in Camera app under the three lines right hand up and then there is Vorschau

for b) yes you can https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/

for c) this is a bit difficult, because you would loose all gpay, netflix and banking apps certificates
and the official global german Version isnt't better as the one by xiaomi.eu

i would recommend to stay at xiaomi.eu Rom and update from 12.5.4 to 12.5.7 stable.
Works perfect :)

What should be this dxomark Mod??? Never heard of it
There is no option to activate the second display on my Mi 11 ultra

There is no option to activate the second display on my Mi 11 ultra
Latest Rom features this:

a4531137f3df23664352ed58f0b54180.jpg

Before that it was an option while taking photos.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.