MIUI 12.6 21.6.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Global

No WiFi calling/VoLTE options

I came directly from the official Global ROM where WiFi calling worked fine.

Is it working on previous EU BETA or STABLE?

Screenshot_2021-06-19-12-35-25-353_com.android.phone.jpg

Sent from my M2102K1G

Last edited:
Xiaomi indeed changed the way phone charges with the charging ai, but I think this happened in February.
Also, if you want to, you might be able to increase the charging speeds (under your own responsibility), with AccA (needs root). But your phone probably reasonably decreases the charging wattage, since you say it overheats. (Thus, forcing it to charge fast might burn it.) I think the issue is somewhere else. Try to find an app that monitors apps running in the foreground/background (maybe possible with developers options) and check if any app draws a lot of power when your phone starts reaching very high temps.
Does it reach the same temps when charging while having old roms?

Effectively, I don't want it to charge any faster, just want to do it normally as it was before.
I have never used the charger or the original cable (turbo charger 33w) so as not to overload and heat up too much, it is always possible to get charging in the order of 3000amh with temperatures in the order of 35ºC.
Since an update, I don't know which one, but it was in May/June, it started to charge very slowly, less than 1000amh and temperatures above 41/42ºC. Now it has the xiaomi.eu 4/28/21, charging normally in both temperature and amperage. It has nothing to do with running apps

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
@joaojacinto
I'm also with F2 Pro and also noticed changes relied to normal charging. It has become incredibly slow. Before, I have always avoided to use Turbo Charge, but with that issue I began to always Turbo Charge and now, I'm fine with that. I think it won't be a big difference between having a long-term slow charge or a short-term quick charge. I simply avoid fast charging during the night and instead, I always have a ~1h Turbo Charge after having woken up. I'm really fine with that and so I haven't retried to check if slow charging speed has become better in the meantime (but anyway, I should sort this out).

But what I can tell you: I definitely don't have the impression that my phone gets hotter than like usual.

Gesendet von meinem M2012K11AG mit Tapatalk

Reactions: joaojacinto
Idea; turn on fake location from developer settings, get a fake gps app and set your location to another city. (Or even set it to another country. For that, with tor (orbot) set your ip to that country.)
I eventually got a fake gps app installed (thanks to @Blastboom Strice). An interesting concept, to fake your location!
I put myself into the middle of the Sahara Desert, and still the weather super wallpaper has not changed its colour. So clearly it has ceased to work under this week's ROM.

Effectively, I don't want it to charge any faster, just want to do it normally as it was before.
I have never used the charger or the original cable (turbo charger 33w) so as not to overload and heat up too much, it is always possible to get charging in the order of 3000amh with temperatures in the order of 35ºC.
Since an update, I don't know which one, but it was in May/June, it started to charge very slowly, less than 1000amh and temperatures above 41/42ºC. Now it has the xiaomi.eu 4/28/21, charging normally in both temperature and amperage. It has nothing to do with running apps
Could these be the symptoms of a faulty or an expiring/expired battery? Is there a way to accurately check this?

Last edited:
Could these be the symptoms of a faulty or an expiring/expired battery? Is there a way to accurately check this?
It came from warranty Last friday with no charging problems. Already complain before and the symptoms are the same.
I know pretty well the Technician (we are friends) and he a minicious inspection and insure there is no problem with the equipament. The Only problem, was some how, a bad contact with the flex.
No heat or bad charging while there

@Igor Eisberg
sorry if this has bien asked
but i have just today unlocked my mi11
an flashed ur latest rom
i keed getting this error an how to fix it
if its possible to fix or wait for next update
IMG_20210619_154312.jpg

Reactions: jkcbgc
Not allowing you to install what exactly?

APKs.... The new package installer was weird... Found out it's not at fault... The APKs it wouldn't let me install seems to be corrupted, since the error reason was just "other" and not parsing failed like it used to be I thought the package installer was being picky.

Need some help.
I need to have 28/4/21 installed for now, already had this, but I have an issue with the gallery, always forcing to close. Any easy way to install a New version, because it is a system app?

Need some help.
I need to have 28/4/21 installed for now, already had this, but I have an issue with the gallery, always forcing to close. Any easy way to install a New version, because it is a system app?
Installing manually a new version might break the app (it ~is supposed to be updated with each rom update). If you want, you could probably try to delete the app's data. If you search the forum, geoorg has helped me delete the gallery's data. It may or may not fix your problem.

Installing manually a new version might break the app (it ~is supposed to be updated with each rom update). If you want, you could probably try to delete the app's data. If you search the forum, geoorg has helped me delete the gallery's data. It may or may not fix your problem.
Already done and dont fix.
With Last xiaomi.eu version, it works, when imagem downgrade, it stop work

Do this to start twrp
# fastboot boot twrp.img

Dont do this to start twrp on A/B devices
# fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

Short explanation:

Devices with A/B partition scheme don't have a recovery partition so you cant "flash recovery twrp.img"
You can only boot in recovery mode with "fastboot boot twrp.img"

To permanently flash recovery to A/B devices, you need to unpack both boot.img (A/B) from device
Replace the ramdisk with the one extracted from twrp.img and repack then flash boot.imgs back to device ...

The twrp should be permanent after booting to twrp and flashing the weekly rom-version

Thanks for this very good explanation. This seems to have worked:

PS C:\adb> fastboot boot twrp.img
creating boot image...
creating boot image - 132458496 bytes
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 2.754s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.185s]
finished. total time: 2.939s
PS C:\adb>

The phone turned black now. What is my next step?

If TWRP doesn't boot:

1) Your twrp.img file is corrupted or was not made for your device/not compatible with your current ROM version

2) You use an old/outdated fastboot.exe version, check the fastboot version with fastboot --version command

:)

If TWRP doesn't boot:

1) Your twrp.img file is corrupted or was not made for your device/not compatible with your current ROM version

2) You use an old/outdated fastboot.exe version, check the fastboot version with fastboot --version command

:)

Thanks for your help.

C:\adb\fastboot.exe: unrecognised option `--version'- seems not to work? I will look for another version of TWRP right now and try again.

Thanks for this very good explanation. This seems to have worked:

PS C:\adb> fastboot boot twrp.img
creating boot image...
creating boot image - 132458496 bytes
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 2.754s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.185s]
finished. total time: 2.939s
PS C:\adb>

Did you copied and renamed the twrp image into c:\adb ?

Reactions: radashin
Status
Not open for further replies.