New POCO M3 > 12.0.9 EU issue | Come in guys!!

X.EU - Naethan

Members
May 28, 2021
Good Evening Guys

May i ask a question on how to fix my problem, Okay here it goes I Try to Dirty Flash again my current ROM, the version is 12.0.9 which is the latest released of .EU for my devices [POCO M3] and i ended sucessfully..

The issue that i've been encountered is The PlayStore is can't Update, Download or Upgrade by itself even the Youtube Site or App I Can't watch either, But i can browse in the internet just like what i'm doing now..

I Try the basics Solution:
Force Stop & Clear Data the GServices and Playstore, but for some reason nothing happens..
I Try to Wipe Cache/Dalvik in the recovery the problem still remains too..

Is There Some one know how can i fix my problem, thank you very much brother

Good Evening Guys

May i ask a question on how to fix my problem, Okay here it goes I Try to Dirty Flash again my current ROM, the version is 12.0.9 which is the latest released of .EU for my devices [POCO M3] and i ended sucessfully..

The issue that i've been encountered is The PlayStore is can't Update, Download or Upgrade by itself even the Youtube Site or App I Can't watch either, But i can browse in the internet just like what i'm doing now..

I Try the basics Solution:
Force Stop & Clear Data the GServices and Playstore, but for some reason nothing happens..
I Try to Wipe Cache/Dalvik in the recovery the problem still remains too..

Is There Some one know how can i fix my problem, thank you very much brother
you want to update system application?
Forget it on EU ROM.
Wait for next week update or better come back to stock.
You are the Boss...

you want to update system application?
Forget it on EU ROM.
Wait for next week update or better come back to stock.
You are the Boss...
No i just want to Reflash|Dirty Flash it again the rom that i already have, because I have made a big mistake hehehe

Btw bro thank you for your help and feedback appreciate you <3