MIUI 12.6 21.7.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, don't know if it's known issues, but on Mi 10T, splash screen at startup displays "Redmi" instead of "Mi" and the bootanimation is broken (goes from a black screen to MIUI logo without animation. This is not specific to this version though, it's like this since couple of months. Cheers.

Hey guys, don't know if it's known issues, but on Mi 10T, splash screen at startup displays "Redmi" instead of "Mi" and the bootanimation is broken (goes from a black screen to MIUI logo without animation. This is not specific to this version though, it's like this since couple of months. Cheers.
Don't worry, it is not an issue, it is working as intended.

Reactions: sylar and Poney70
hi, all. may i know about this firmware fix wireless charger abnormal on mi 10 too?
my device mi10 after update to android 11 and MIUI 12.5, wireless charge stop charging after few second.
please advice, thanks.

Yeah it's not issues as it does not impair the utilisation of the phone. Just wanted to share it. Thanks for your answer.
I meant to say these are not issues because it is a deliberate choice from the Xiaomi.eu team. The ROM is designed for Redmi K30S Ultra, and it works for Mi10T because they have the same hardware.

Edit : Clarification

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
I meant to say these are not issues because it is a deliberate choice from the Xiaomi.eu team. The ROM is designed for Redmi K30, and it works for Mi10T because they have the same hardware.
corrected in post!

Last edited:
Same hardware?
sure:
I assume to be lost with those numerous XIAOMI reference. Lets imagine an average customer.
Yes, at least the Redmi K30S Ultra (my post was maybe unclear about this)

Reactions: Poney70
Question:
If I install Xiaomi.EU Fastboot ROM and later there will be a Recovery TWRP ROM, can I then move from Fastboot to TWRP without data loss?

There isn't bubbles notification (Android 11).
Badge icon is classic notification on icon app.

Android 11 notification It's called "chat bubbles," and it's basically a copy/paste of Facebook Messenger's "chat head" feature that's been around for a few years. When you get a text, WhatsApp message, or anything else like that, you can now turn that regular notification into a chat bubble that floats on the top of your screen. No matter what you're doing on your phone, chat bubbles ensure you always have easy access to that conversation.

Inviato dal mio M2012K11AC utilizzando Tapatalk

From what I know this is a per app thing in MIUI, either you can enable this in the app itself, or from a notification of the app.

IMG_20210712_184036.jpg

Reactions: geoorg
Hi guys, this rom is compatible with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9? I'm searching for a rom multilanguage (italian) with a dialer with the callrecording.....

Hi guys, this rom is compatible with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 9? I'm searching for a rom multilanguage (italian) with a dialer with the callrecording.....

This is not for Redmi Note 9
Phones with MediaTek are not supported by the xiaomi.eu team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, you can use Global Stable Indonesia or Taiwan

This is not for Redmi Note 9
Phones with MediaTek are not supported by the xiaomi.eu team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, you can use Global Stable Indonesia or Taiwan
Ok thanks....Do you know if the Indonesia Rom is Multilinguage? Where can i download it?

Status
Not open for further replies.