MIUI 12.6 21.7.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm on a Mi11 and tried both weekly and stable for several weeks...Unfortunately, it's a no-go for me: the phone is laggy sometimes and camera is constantly out of focus.
Tried to switch back to Global and the phone seems at least faster and most of all the camera is working as supposed to.
Maybe i'll give it another try in the close future, but thanks to all the devs who keep the work up!
i also have mi11 an i dont have any off thoose problems

Reactions: Mali2 and MrThorsen
Mi 11 Ultra.
New pull down status bar still seems laggy when going left to right. I don't know if its just me or that's the way it is but that's the only thing I've noticed.
Other than that everything is good to go.
I can confirm on Mi 10, there's a slight delay on pull-down gesture for notification bar.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MIUI.G and KGVER
Hi, first of all forgive my english.
I have been using this rom for several months and I must say that I am quite well.
However, I found several problems compared to the global version (MI10):

1) the brightness sensor remains slightly low on some occasions

2) the battery lasts much less

3) the dark mode does not allow the display of the text in the messenger app

Do others also find these differences?

Reactions: Alexbo and KGVER
Hi, first of all forgive my english.
I have been using this rom for several months and I must say that I am quite well.
However, I found several problems compared to the global version (MI10):

1) the brightness sensor remains slightly low on some occasions

2) the battery lasts much less

3) the dark mode does not allow the display of the text in the messenger app

Do others also find these differences?
Welcome :)
1) There are adjustments under Settings / Display / Brightness level. You can also make adjustments under the Control center.
2) The battery settings are very much individual settings. You will need to go to Settings / Battery. Click on the graph to isolate and highlight a particular time when the consumption is high, and analyse under the graph to find out what is consuming the power. You can also try turning on the Battery saver. If you also click on the Settings cog on this page, there are other power-saving options.
3) There are known issues with the Dark mode. If you go to Settings / Display / More Dark mode options, you can turn dark mode off for individual apps.

Mi Note 10 works great! By the way when using a lot of times Wifi Call and disable modem. I got the eu version to over 100h with one charge!

I just updated my mi 9t pro, but calls are not connecting. I try to make calls but it doesn't even sound the ringing. I will make some other testing to check if it is not my carrier. Data is working fine btw, and some other functions are fine.

I'm getting "find device storage corrupted your device is unsafe now" after clean flashing this Beta, I was in another custom ROM before.

Is there a way to fix this error I searched online but didn't find a good solution?

Poco F2 Pro.

Poco F3 everything is fine. No problem. Very quick and smooth. I thank the developers

i also have mi11 an i dont have any off thoose problems
Yeah, I know it's kinda "random" and I had no intention to address the ROM for my problems , but still I was not feeling at ease anymore. The first weekly worked smoothly for me as well, than it started with minor issues and since a couple of weeks the lags were just too evident, but mostly camera was not in focus anymore ( I know it's another problem affecting other MI11 owners, even on other ROMs, but still I needed to try to solve it).
Cheers!

Hi. Poco F3 user here.
Thx for the ROM. It's a game changer compared to Poco rom.
On xiaomi.eu since 2 months. Working great so far except a few bugs: Nfc payment, audio messages playing in apps, random crackling noise in headset lasting 20sec approx (Bluetooth or wired).

Audio messages fixed : With last update, finally the bug with playing audios (on many apps) where it shut down the display seems fixed! (hope I don't speak too quickly).

NFC payment : I read somewhere that I need to clean data on Google apps/framework to make it work. Will try that soon.

Since 2 updates, closing the notification panel feels laggy, like the blur panel stays 1sec before disappearing (I have 0x animation).

Have a great day/evening!

Yeah, I know it's kinda "random" and I had no intention to address the ROM for my problems , but still I was not feeling at ease anymore. The first weekly worked smoothly for me as well, than it started with minor issues and since a couple of weeks the lags were just too evident, but mostly camera was not in focus anymore ( I know it's another problem affecting other MI11 owners, even on other ROMs, but still I needed to try to solve it).
Cheers!
One recommended way to sort out anomolies is to do a Factory reset. If it can be done from within TWRP, your files will remain intact. If data is important, you can back up any necessary data / apps.

One recommended way to sort out anomolies is to do a Factory reset. If it can be done from within TWRP, your files will remain intact. If data is important, you can back up any necessary data / apps.

Sorry for offtopic but I am also using 10. I have a notification problem. Apps are deleted from ram and notifications are not coming. This happens most in 4 applications. Whatsapp facebook instagram and messenger. Someone writes a message on Whatsapp, but it does not come, it comes when I enter the application. Sometimes I write a message, it goes quickly, then I write the second message, but it does not go. I have to kill the app. Have you this problems on your mi 10?

I'm seriously thinking of downgrading (from 21.7.7 - I'm still on) to 21.5.26

Would it be safe to do without Formatting Data?

---

Don't take me wrong but frankly: Mi 9T never received Security Patch update after the May (I doubt it will ever do), there was no wows in Changelogs over the last several weeks, and after the 21.5.6 began issues with removed icons for Large Display mode (Calendar, Clock), then issues with Dark mode, I also observed more restrictions for sharing files between my dual WhatsApp accounts...
Small things, each of them not a showstopper, but they slowly accumulate from week to week

I don't say that eu team is responsible for that, I'm just saying that from my user's perspective I was most happy with those releases by the end of May (therefore I don't consider moving to Stable with an even older MIUI 12.1)

Mi 9T is my daily driver and business phone - I would not stay 7 months if I didn't like the A11 weekly beta builds - but I feel now as if I reached the pick and now as slowly going downhill. Hence I rather want to go back to the 'pick' (21.5.26) and probably stay on for quite some time, maybe even until the end of the year when I plan to switch to a newer phone (Mi 9T is coming to its end-of-line, anyway)

There should be no problem skipping one week. But, as a normal precaution, you should make a backup, just in case.
Yeah definitely should. Sometimes I feel super stupid with me messing up and all could have been saved with just a backup. It only takes like 15 min or so max

Sorry for offtopic but I am also using 10. I have a notification problem. Apps are deleted from ram and notifications are not coming. This happens most in 4 applications. Whatsapp facebook instagram and messenger. Someone writes a message on Whatsapp, but it does not come, it comes when I enter the application. Sometimes I write a message, it goes quickly, then I write the second message, but it does not go. I have to kill the app. Have you this problems on your mi 10?
If you clear the RAM (like I do) frequently, then you could be removing them from memory - likewise with any battery saving options. Many of the settings are under 'App info' (Permissions) - long press on app icon. You could also look at locking it into Recents. You then of course have to balance these with your battery consumption. The second part, about the messages not going, I'm not sure about. That doesn't happen in my system.

If you clear the RAM (like I do) frequently, then you could be removing them from memory - likewise with any battery saving options. Many of the settings are under 'App info' (Permissions) - long press on app icon. You could also look at locking it into Recents. You then of course have to balance these with your battery consumption. The second part, about the messages not going, I'm not sure about. That doesn't happen in my system.
No, i dont clear ram, autostart is on, battery saver is no restrictions mode, sleep mode is disabled, apps locked on recent screen. İ tried everything. But notifications arent income realtime or delay or not coming i didnt find solution

Reactions: Iain_B
No, i dont clear ram, autostart is on, battery saver is no restrictions mode, sleep mode is disabled, apps locked on recent screen. İ tried everything. But notifications arent income realtime or delay or not coming i didnt find solution
Looks like you've already done the business! ;)
Next step I would have tried would be to uninstall the apps (remembering all the passwords!); run Cleaner; reboot; and reinstall.
Unless anybody else has any suggestions?

Looks like you've already done the business! ;)
Next step I would have tried would be to uninstall the apps (remembering all the passwords!); run Cleaner; reboot; and reinstall.
Unless anybody else has any suggestions?
İ tried uninstalling, clean install, stock rom, eu stable ans eu beta. But i didnt understand why this happening. This is happened first time.

new update seems really laaggy noticeable during scrolling the status bar section and sudden frame drop when the earth wallpaper revolves during locked screen

İ tried uninstalling, clean install, stock rom, eu stable ans eu beta. But i didnt understand why this happening. This is happened first time.
It looks like you've already tried most things. Anyway you soon won't be needing your phone for WhatsApp!

Status
Not open for further replies.