Launcher MOD

hey andy! thanks for all your mods!

i flashed the launcher mod for 1.9.2 and it worked, except now the home button doesnt get me to default screen
this happened with extended settings mod but was fixed on v2
am i missing something with this mod?

thanks again!

andy where are the icons phone, browser, messages, dial in the mod launcher?

as I put them?

And why didn't you read the first post?

"First. BEFORE applying this MOD make sure you drag all the icons from the hotseat. If you don't do this you won't be able to access them later."

sent from eS-OFFed Desire

hey andy! thanks for all your mods!

i flashed the launcher mod for 1.9.2 and it worked, except now the home button doesnt get me to default screen
this happened with extended settings mod but was fixed on v2
am i missing something with this mod?

thanks again!

Thanks for pointing this out. I must have used the broken version as the base. I'll fix it and post new versions ASAP...

hmmmmmm what about 4x4 no hotseat version? is this actually possible? :D
or 5x4 with hotseat :) ok ok just asking :)

Ah, can't use this on my optimus 2x..
Damn i hate this :(

Of course you can use it on your phone... Take the Zip I made for you, extract the META-INF folder from it. Drag that into the Zip from here and there you go. A O2X specific zip. Nothing could be easier..

hmmmmmm what about 4x4 no hotseat version? is this actually possible? :D
or 5x4 with hotseat :) ok ok just asking :)

4x4 with no Hotseat is possible, the icons might look a bit lonely though :eek:
What I might do is make the grid-size an option so you can enter the one you want?
That way I'd only have to make a Hotseat and No Hotseat version.
I'll look into that...

4x4 with no Hotseat is possible, the icons might look a bit lonely though :eek:
What I might do is make the grid-size an option so you can enter the one you want?
That way I'd only have to make a Hotseat and No Hotseat version.
I'll look into that...

Cooooool :))))

sent from eS-OFFed Desire

I am using 1.9.2 launcher mod (5x4 no dock) with miui 1.9.9 and it's working perfectly on the Nexus S 4g! Good job Dev!

if i do that, mine is doing force close all the time...what procedure did you use? or better to ask, what was the correct order of installation?

if i do that, mine is doing force close all the time...what procedure did you use? or better to ask, what was the correct order of installation?

I downloaded the mod onto my sd, booted into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik and flashed the 1.9.2 5x4 launcher zip, then just rebooted. I didn't get any launcher fc.

Make sure there are no apps in your dock.

I've made a few MODS to the standard Launcher and was asked if I would share them so here you go..

There are two version available.
The first, as you'll see from the screenshot the hotseat has been removed.
The grid size has been increased to 6x4 to make use of the extra space.

The second includes the hotseat but the grid size is increased to 5x4.

Both versions also includ auto closing folders the option to enable/disable wallpaper scrolling and the option to enable/disable icon labels.

Hope you like it.

Here's the instructions...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

First. BEFORE applying this MOD make sure you drag all the icons from the hotseat. If you don't do this you won't be able to access them later.

If you want to go back to the standard Launcher make sure you arrange all your icons in a 4x4 layout. If you don't the standard Launcher will FC.

That's it...

As always this may not work for all phones...

20110810101641.jpg

1.8.26 Downloads

Hi Andy,

I am on miui 1.9.16 and using your 5x4 w/o dock launcher mod...I have been getting back to back launcher fc's whenever I download apps from the market and have to flash my nandroid to get it to stop. I notice it starting with 1.9.9...any chance on getting the launcher mod compatible to the newest version of miui?

Thanks!

Hello Andy

Many thanks for your excellent work.

Is it possible to get 5x4 with hotseat for 1.9.16 please

Many thanks in advance

SKUK

Hello Andy

Many thanks for your excellent work.

Is it possible to get 5x4 with hotseat for 1.9.16 please

Many thanks in advance

SKUK

Even if it's only going to be my 4th post here, I'm humbly asking the same, if you have some time to work on this mod...

Thanks a lot anyway for your work Andy

Even if it's only going to be my 4th post here, I'm humbly asking the same, if you have some time to work on this mod...

Thanks a lot anyway for your work Andy

I've uploaded the zip to the server. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with this MOD. I'll be happy to post instructions or walk thru the changes with someone if they want to pick it up.. PM me if this is you!!!

Thanks a lot Andy.. not hotseat is good, but hotseat version is not working as it should.. as if an 'invisible' hotseat was still there, hiding bottom part of widgets/acting like a regular hotseat with icons.. strange.. look at this pic:

But no hotseat was the mod I was looking for, so don't bother just for me :D

Thanks again !

Thanks a lot Andy.. not hotseat is good, but hotseat version is not working as it should.. as if an 'invisible' hotseat was still there, hiding bottom part of widgets/acting like a regular hotseat with icons.. strange.. look at this pic:

But no hotseat was the mod I was looking for, so don't bother just for me :D

Thanks again !

Strange. I'm using it at the moment and it looks fine to me?? If you switched from the 5x4 no hotseat version did you move any icons /widgets from the area the hotseat uses before you flashed? That might be the issue? I'll leave it as it is and see if anyone else has the same issue...

no no, I've tried 5x4 hotseat first (all icons removed from dockbar, wiped cache and Dalvik before flashing)
Then rebooted in recovery, wiped cache and dalvik and flashed 5x4 no hotseat..

many thanks Andy for posting the 5x4 with hotseat - I too am having problems. The icons align perfectly but the widgets are overlapping. any ideas?