• Hey Mark!
    are you ok?
    We do not have news about your work on xiaomi box sniff ... :(
    I hope everything goes well for you. :)

Good week.
    Jirka
    Jirka
    Waiting on ENG too :)
    does anybody now where to find a new system that works for huawei ascend u9500 ( d1 )
    what cwm and rom do i need and where to find it
    please help... i am so tired of this miuirom because there is no update to jellybean
    I flashed last v5 3.5.10 Rom . But in the first boot my phone said unfortunaelly android keyboard stopped. I can't use Rom. How can I fix this bug.
    MarkHUK
    MarkHUK
    try another keyboard
    Hi MarkHUK,

i'm from Slovakia and i'm interesting for make XIAOMI ROM for myself, i would like to us your WIUI ROM but i dont know how to make your ROM from base MIUI ROM. Could you explain me in breif, please ?

Thank you in advance.

Zose
    For you are part of the dev team for the ROMs, I'd like to know whether there's a way to chenge the vibrate settings via 3rd party apps. So far I couldn't get it to work (whith "audio control"). If I go to vibrate settings in the app, the system's car mode gets opened up.
    hey i cant install 3.2.22 to my samsung i9000 , getting error . Try to update sempahores and recovery but it doesn't work . Could you help me ?
    Hi Mark,

I posted a thread on a graphical issue I have on my Xiaomi Mi2.

http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/xiaomi-mi2-graphical-issue.19452/

I heard that you can really make changes in the MIUI rom.

I am now on the V5 but nothing I tried helped to overcome this issue, I think that there are bugs in the screen driver of the phone and it affects some devices in some occasions.

Can you look for it please?
    M
    Marqc
    I have this issue, too. please read the thread. today I found out something new, maybe.
    Hello mark..Would you please integrate Google Voice as default on English ROM is it possible?
    Or Miui has any English voice software?
    Hi Mark, I just want to ask permission from your side to use N7100 MIUI Rom for my development later.. Thanks for your awesome ROM!
    Greetings, Htc One has X phone. I want to build rom, but I heard that MIUI rom s imei removal problem.
    What are your comments. Have Turkish language.
    Guess there's a problem with the Desire S port! Doesn't boot up...takes me back to the recovery :(
    HBOOT: 7.00.1002 (Revolutionary S-OFF)

Could you please check the issue? Thank you :D
    I am new to this website and the world of Updating my phone OS. I have experience with reinstalling windows and ubuntu on PC's but never done anything on a mobil phone other than installing apks outside of the market.
    I was wondering what is the best way to get ICS on my Xiaomi 1 ?
    Hello MarkHUK, can u pls link me to the Galaxy Note N7000 MIUI leaks.....
    The sites where i can find the leaks....
    Thanks.
    hi Aryan here
    Mumbai India

i wants to know which rom is best for my phone
    i am using sony ericsson xperia arc s (Lt18i)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…