M1cha
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• is there a cm11 version that support MI2s with merged partitions?
    sorry but i'm searching it for a week now and it's nowhere to be seen!
    Hi M1cha, first of all, thanks again for your amazing work with aries. I just need a little help, you know which file I need to edit for enable volume buttons wake up? Regards, Mike.
    M1cha
    M1cha
    that's supported in CM by default. just check the Button settings.
    Great to hear you teamed up with Ivan, without you two Mi2(s) would be dead!
    No rush I still use a 4.4 based rom for some xposed features.
    Thank you and keep up the good work Mr. Zimmermann.
    Hi M1cha been almost 3 months since my last query, anything new and exciting? How is GRUB coming along?
    M1cha
    M1cha
    I'm working together with Ivan now to give you guys the best possible ROM experience. first we'll improve his AOSP as much as possible using the CM12 changes and both our experiences and then I'll port all the stuff over to CM again.

about GRUB: this is a GIANT project. I'm still working on it and u guys will know about any news as soon as I do :)
    Pls help.It worked like a charm the first time, but when i was going to downgrade to older miui because of some bugs i did the fastboot thing again. This time i got an error message in miflash 'partition table doesn't exist' and the phone will not boot into anything but fastboot after this no matter what i do.THE fastboot 05/04/23 succeed.Rom other error ( Mi2s)
    Hey M1cha, are there new things finished/planned for our Mi 2s? Which setup do you recommend??
    M1cha
    M1cha
    for the moment, keep using old(cm11) or official(miuiv6) stuff if u want a stable ROM.

I continued my work on mi2 yesterday and try to get a stable version of CM12 asap.
    There will be many changes in the custom ROM world of the MI2 so the best thing you can do is to wait for the good news :)
    Hi! I've a problem with xiaomi mi2s and Miui 6 KK, I've flashed Miui 6 zip and patch for Mi2s with cwm, but smartphone after two or three hours restarts itself again and again. Only if I switch off and on, mi2s not restart immediatley, bit after hours it reboot again. Why? What can I do? Help please, and sorry for my bad English. Thanks
    Hi there! I really love the official cm11 nightlies for Mi2s, however in my prospect it has only one setback from MIUI.... :/
    I hate to say, but, the sound quality, clarity and loudness is not even on par with what is on MIUI. I even tried Viper4Android. It does not help much...

I thought you might know how to port or put the audio configuration from MIUI to CM11 (mi2s). It would really be wonderful.
    Please reply!
    Dear micha, thank you to bring official cm11 for mi2. Would you help me to add cdma network option on your next official cm11 update? My mi2sc work perfectly on gsm network. But when i insert cdma ruim card, my device cant receive cdma network. I had posted this report on jira, but banned because nightly.
    Hey micha just wanted to ask you something real quick :) I assume you will port android l developer preview sometime in the meantime, how difficult is it to port it to m2a? I use this phone and I'm really hopeful to get this as google said nexus 4 will be supported. Don't want to bother you, sorry if I did :p
    Hy M1cha, i saw you were able to merge TDB into CyanogenMod bootable recovery. Can you help me updating Mione device to be able to use it?
    I saw you added two flags and some files under recovery folder. Can you tell me exactly what should i need to change?

Thanks for your work,
    rtfpessoa
    linuxx
    linuxx
    build a cwm recovery using mi1 dev tree and nothing else
    Hallo Micha vielleicht kennst du mich wenn du an der FH Informatik studierst. Arbeite im Koffein. Hast du Facebook würde mich mal intressieren ob ich dich kenne. Grüße aus Mannheim :)
    Hello M1cha! Can you explain issue with mi2s camera - low fps video recording? Is it any possible way to solve this or work in progress?
    H
    Could you make the font in CWM a bit larger. Its hardly readible for me.
    H
    Voila donation is done. Would be great if your kernel is fully working by the end of the year :)
    Reactions: M1cha
    M1cha
    M1cha
    That would be great indeed :)
    And hopefully before xmas so I can enjoy the phone instead of developing on it :D
    HI M1cha, could you hint me how can I update the radio firmware on my Xiaomi M2A using the fastboot. I am using Linux, so I managed to convert the zip file to img using dd, but when I try to flash the radio.img it says
    sending 'radio' (22521 KB)...
    OKAY [ 1.997s]
    writing 'radio'...
    FAILED (remote: partition table doesn't exist)
    M1cha
    M1cha
    the partition name is modem (modem1 for system2) not radio
    wajik said.
    I told you, that was framework bug, if you follow my changelog, That bug fixed from version 3.3.22.
    Problem is inside framework-miui-res.apk, so if you will get this file from non miuiandroid based 3.2.22 ROM,
    you will get working chinesse settings.
    man ,can you fix the wiui v4 3.2.22 for me?
    M1cha
    M1cha
    you can use kernelreplacer.zip it will make wiui or any other rom boot
    Hello! recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.2-aries-20130524-signed.zip - Does it work Mi2s/32GB?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…