graw2
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Bonjour,
    J'ai un gros avion avec mon téléphone.
    Pouvez-vous m'aider?
    Sur l'écran affiche la "chargement du lanceur", un bloc mon téléphone.
    Où je suis en mode avion aucun soucis mais je ne peux rien faire!
    PLEASE, please help me, I am a severe cancer sufferer and I am being harassed and need to disable Voicemail on my Xiaomi mi5 phone URGENTLY... PLEASE, please help me.... Sincere and deep gratitude in advance... *thank you* <3 xx
    Hi graw2!
    I posted some days ago a bug with the stable release about the one hand mode, it closes the actual app. Do you know if the issue is already solved in any version?

Where can I see all the present bugs?

Thanks!!
    Hello

I am sorry if I am on the wrong post. I am totally new to this. I bought MI5s with custom chinese ROM and I want to install your ROM. Where can I find detailed instructions. I don't understand install TWRP via Fastboot or install ROM (I understand to copy ROM to device but then?).

Thanks a lot
    Hello my friend
    I have worked for some time with my friends to translate Xiaomi rom
    Now the work has been completed the entire rom is translator
    We want to add the Arabic language to ROM xiaomi.eu
    They hope to add language in the next release

Greetings and my respect for you

http://translate.miui.com/project/miui-v6/ar#
    Hi, can you please help me?
    I have bought mi 4cte-lt 2gb ram with MIUI Global 7.1.99.99(KXDMICK). Phone is full with crap (Apus launcher and commercials, immposible to erase) it's very annoying. I cant find developer software for this model in ram downloads..
    Can you give me a link and how to instal link if it's possible on this model?
    Phone is unusable like this
    Thank you..
    Hi! I see there is NO stable Rom at this site with Russian language on miui 8 for xiaomi redmi 2 (2014813).
    The last is xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2014813_V7.3.2.0.KHJCNDD_v7-4.4.zip
    But if i am right last rom is http://www.miui.com/download-273.html#381
    Can you fix this miss please ? I want last stable rom on miui 8 with Russian language.
    Thank you!
    Hi, Can i ask the reason why the stable 7.2 cancro has been remowed? There are some problems?
    Thanks a lot for your answer.
    Sorry me if i'm wrong to write to You.
    Thanks for answer my question. If for other people need, the rom Stable have OTA updates
    Hello!
    Láttam a MiVoice bejegyzésedet, ez melyik romoktól érhető el? Nálam nem jelenik meg sehol. Mi3-at használok, a legutolsó rommal innen..
    Egyébként hogy és hol működik ez a MiVoice?
    Hello graw2.

Is it possible to open a new thread in MIUI Multi language Project named: Slovenian Translation

I will try to translate and maintain the translation of miui to slovenian language.

Best regards Andrej.
    graw2
    graw2
    Hi
    sorry for late answer, I juts noticed your message. Please contact to Ingbrzy regarding this topic. Thx
    Dear graw2,

Can you tell me what the bugs are in the latest Miui V6 version for MI2S?
    I saw that you have this phone also.
    And do you use it with mergede partitions?
    Szia! Magyarázd már el nekik, mert nem értik meg úgy látom, hogy szar a google play service. Folyamatos FC, még az áruház sem megy. Üdv.: mateszka
  • Loading…
  • Loading…