MarkHUK
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi; could you tell me when the weekly updates via ota will be restored for my mi5 global developer 6.11.10 beta? They have been stopped...why?? Thanks
    Hi mark, I'm Alessio from italy, I'd like to open a xiaomi store here in Rome. To Whom do I have to put my self in touch with to get more info? thank you
    Hi Mark, I'm in UK, have dog, please take pity. How do I flash ROM in mi5 running xiaomi.eu 7.2.13.0(MAACNDB) Stable (from HonorBuy). The phone has developed some problems I hope to correct. I have unlocking permission from MIUI but their FAQ says it will only work on phones with Chinese or Global developer ROMS. The only instructions I see on MIUI xiaomi.eu are for flashing from China ROM. Thanks!
    Hi, i created a thread but i post it in the wrong section.
    Do you mind to move it to the appropriate section.
    Thanks in advance
    Can't stop laughing about PM's you receive.. Plzz need your help, sent me 1000 bucks via PM and let Africa be free from hunger!

\sarcasme
    Hello please help me , i tryed to instal nikel rom EU but when trwp starts screen is like stocked i can do nothing even swipe etc .. ; i download trwp from nikel and the rom from nikel too , please HElp
    Really poor service ever seen.....it has been more than one month to replace my earphones, still no stock and service center guys has no idea about when the stock will come.

I went there more than 4 times...waste of time

Also send emails to xiaomi more than 10 times...no use

Shame on your service

I keep posting the same on all social media networks...let everyone knows how you treat the customers
    Struggling to post to the forum, says my messege may contain spam or something. Could you pm to advise please.
    Hi Mark! Sorry for bothering you , but I really do need help :(
    Could you tell me the name of APK that is in charge for the dialer? I searched the whole system and found nothing :( I have been doing this for 2 day now and it is really getting me down :(
    I have MI5 64 GB,
    MIUI 8 by xiaomi.eu, 6.6.16, weekly
    Thank you and have a nice day,
    Cheers, Andrey
    Hello Mark, I would like to know where I can learn to implement the manual focus facility in the xiaomi mi 4i camera app. I would really appreciate some tutorial links or a place i can read/understand about it.
    Hello Mark! In my Redmi Note 4G 1 SIM I can enable data only once a restart, that means if I lose coverage, I have to restart my phone if I want to enable data again (it won't show G/3G/H/4G icon and won't connect to the Internet.). Any solution, please?
    Mark, can you share with me your Mi box modified Emglish menu ? i don't know photoshop and do nice picture. thx in advance Mark.
    Hi Mark, I was wondering if you knew if Hotmid.com is a reputable website to buy a Xiaomi MI-3 from? I'm in the UK myself and am very interested in getting one!
    Mark, where to download dev. build Mi3 WCDMA? - Is there somewhere available for download?
    Eventually last week? - A beta?
    Hi.
    The ROM is very good and awesome!! I love it! and i waiting for my phone (Sony Xperia ZR
    have a good week.
    ı have a problem with message application. I m from Türkiye. If the bank send to me message , messaga application stop working. The sender name like this: AKILLISMS no number. I hope next update solve this problem :) Thanks in advance :)
    Device: Galaxy SIII
    MIUI Version: 3.8.29

Sir,need your help. i am new to MIUI. flashed version 3.8.29 with gapps 4.1 yesterday and liked it. but all i need to know that is Sudden death issue is fixed in the version 3.8.29?? My device is galaxy s3. or i need to flash any different kernel like Siyah?? If yes could u name the custom kernel that works for Galaxy S3 MIUI Thanks and hoping an urgent reply..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…