Installed 10.2.1 stable today on my Mi Mix 1 and I have still the same problem that there are missing letters when I activate polish language. tried to send a bug report through this site but I get an error 404.
1. Yeah I found that incoming call option, but its off. So, erm, I'm confused xD How do I find out if its calling on its own?
2. I'm using Gboard just as you, but as I said the letters are even missing when I'm in the menus of the phone. I will upload a picture tomorrow because I'll have to go...
I hope you guys can help me because one of those problems is driving me crazy.
1. When I call someone or get a call I hear the phone making a beep noise in the speaker during the call. I already looked through all the settings but couldn't find anything.
2. How do I get proper polish language...
just scrolled through all apps, even the hidden system apps, and I must admit that I couldn't see anything suspicious. All social media apps had nearly npo active time and didnÄt send big amounts of data (just a few bytes). Nearly all apps have forbidden autostart (there are only two that are...
Erm, it wasn't a problem at anytime with MIUI 9. Battery lasted without any problems for at least 15 hours under normal usage. I even could play pokemon go nonstop for 4 hours (it went from 100% down to 25%)! Thats why I bought this phone to use it lika a normal person, without having to shut...
Mi Mix 1 Battery Use Pictures:
Its a desaster!! I never had to charge my phone at work. I always could easily go to work with 100% battery at 6am and had to charge it over night (at around 11pm) with still around 30% battery (or even more). I just used it for around 10minutes to do a look a...
Mi Mix 1
I restarted the phone several times, did a factory reset...nothing helped. It feels like a 3200mAh phone -.- but thats not the only thing that bugs me. I miss my mediaplayer cd artwork on lockscreen. Theres just a small pop-up which looks ridiculous.
i finally managed to install 8.9.6 and I have several problems.
1. Theme Manager is dead and is called com.android.thememanager.ThemeApplicationProxy now
2. Music app is dead,com.miui.player.app.MusicApplication
3. Settings are named "deactivated" now
4. key_network_assistant is dead...
So, after many months of no updates through the Updater I decided to install the rom from here http://en.miui.com/download-317.html, but the phone says no.
TRWP says: Updater process ended with Error: 7
E3004: This package is for "lithium" devices; this is a "".
Why? It is the rom for this...
It was a problem with the google apps and services.
There are two ways to solve this:
1. Deinstall all google stuff and reinstall it (but its not guaranteed that this will help)
2. Reset your phone to stock/default (don't know how its called in english). This will reinstall...
So recently I installed this xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix_V126.96.36.199.NAHCNEI_v9-7.0.zip and now I do have massive GPS problems. It doesn't work at all or very badly and it doesn't matter which mode I select. Is there any solution to this?
I've just bought a Mi Mix and installed the Miui 9 stable and was wondering if there is any way of activating the app drwaer without using a launcher from the googlestore.
If not, well then I would like to know if there is a good launcher that looks and feels like Miui 9 but has no...