As far as i've read, seems I9100 has a lot of bugs.. but it's "normal" as it just left the beta testing part !! :)
So far on my S2 i've following issues:
- phone doesnt reboot... no logo samsung (already raised)
- phone cannot be recognized as usb device - only have MTP and PTP...
I'm back on MiUI and very happyfor this ! and so is my GS2 :)
As i used another ROM for a few months i'm no more used to the new menus -screens...
Let me explain you my issue:
I would like to be able to access my SDs content using Windows Explorer. But when i plug the cable, i see...
For me i think i will rollback to my previous ROM.
- Phone simply stopped working after my first alarm which almost led me to forget to go to work.
- And battery usage which was quite OK before became a battery drain... You can see attached printscreen.
- MI (Xiaomi.com) bootscreen regularly...
Tried your approach ... and you know what ?
It's workinggggg :p
Very smooth MiUI as usual (but it was a pain to change the default launcher lol...
But very promising and stable ROM as usual ^^
I came back from JellyBam ROM to MiUI ;)
As usual very smooth ! :)
Anyway i have some issues:
- Home button (the middle one) doesnt seem to be zorking :
- Browser not working :
- After providing my PIN, i have another bootimage (MiUI) dont know if it's a bug...
- When accessing...