I did and it works. Try twrp 3.5.1
You just need to do a data format first under fastboot to get rid of the encryption. Then recovery will work.
You can try fastboot fastboot.exe -w first
then fastboot boot recovery and in recovwery format data
then restart and boot recovery again
1. fastboot.exe -w
2. fastboot boot recovery and copy miui12.5 zip
3. install zip an format data
1. miflash and instal miui12,5 global
2. fastboot boot recovery and format data
3. restart to fastboot, and boot recovery and copy miui12,5 zip
4. install zip, factory wipe...
Your problems are no phone Brick.
Just not knowing and not wanting to read the miui flashing guide. And it has to be done step by step.
If you do not read it, then there are problems, the most desperate people pay Euro for a remote rom upload.
Read the tutorials two times before you start your...
You do not install recovery, but you boot.
You did the data format so boot recovery will work.
fastboot boot name recovery.img
when it starts up, copy the zip package from miui12 and install the data format after installation.
I do not understand. ADB can't see your phone? If so, the drivers are to blame.
When you detect the phone, do boot recovery and copy miui12 and install. After installation, do wipe factory and format data and restart.
Would you like to go back to miui 12 and android 11 xiaomieu?
if so, do the data format with the command fastbot.exe -w
restart fastboot, boot recovery from fastboot, copy the zip package with rom miui12 and install with boot recovery
You've installed miui13 and haven't even read the reviews about how it works.
You went the easy way.
Restore factory settings from the phone. Do not reinstall miui13, no need to do so. Everything will work.
I have miui13 installed on mi11pro
1. Works the same as the weekly version
2. The battery works similarly to 12.5.20 miui12 for one day of use
3. After the first installation of the system, you need to do the data format again, then gmail and telegram will have access to attachments and memory...