I'm finally using this ROM on my mi5 for 2 weeks plus.
What I found are:
- GPS is much better compared to 8.1.6 but not as good as 7.5.7
- Stability is good as well until yesterday all the setting is resetted automatically after reboot :(
- quite laggy compared to 8.1.6
- is this ROM good & stable already compared to 8.1.6? especially in term of GPS locking speed
- currently i'm using TWRP 3.1.0-1 and xiaomi.eu stable 8.1.6, is it still the same proses as usual to update to 126.96.36.199? means that i just flash directly thru TWRP.
many thanks in advance
Hi, can sombody help me?
I have redmi note 3 mtk and it's unlock already.
I fastboot twrp already and everything is ok, but unfortunately while I press power & vol up button, the TWRP srcreen is not appearing. (instead mi recovery).
Is there any problem on my steps above? Any suggestion please...
Hi, I'm currently on eu 8.1.3 stable and have plave to move to eu 7.1.5 stable.
Should I follow these steps 100% (below)? Or can I just install TWRP 188.8.131.52 and then flash directly to 7.1.5?
How to update to Android 7.0 from Android 6.0:
- Install LATEST Android 6.0 release for MI5 6.11.10
currently i'm using miui.eu stable 8.1.3. i have 2 issues:
1. contact: there is somebody else number in a person contact. i noticed this since i was using dev miui.eu 6.11.3 and 6.11.10.
2. dual apps: i'm using whatsapp in this case, why the cloned one can't push notification? the...
Want to ask your suggestion on rooting my Mi5.
Which is the best steps to install supersu.zip?
I mean after flashing xiaomi.eu thru twrp then directly flash supersu.zip or I have to boot first until finishing setup and then install the supersu.zip?
Kindly please your advise.
I'm going to use EU ROM for my Redmi Note 3 MTK, which ROM is stable now?
I tried to check, is this correct
Can I use this steps for MTK as well...