[04/04/2019] [MI 8 GCAM] Xiaomi MI 8 Google Camera Mod (Stable) [BSG]

donaldong

Members
Dec 27, 2018
Hi. I'm facing slow picture motion upon launching the app. Can't really take any photo with the lag going on. Do I need to flash anything?

Gremsems

Members
Oct 19, 2018
Hi. I'm facing slow picture motion upon launching the app. Can't really take any photo with the lag going on. Do I need to flash anything?
I suggest you start reading the thread and then asking questions. It seems you're too lazy and just decided to ask a question instead. Well pal, it's been answered many times already

Reactions: Nik Tsouk

donaldong

Members
Dec 27, 2018
I suggest you start reading the thread and then asking questions. It seems you're too lazy and just decided to ask a question instead. Well pal, it's been answered many times already
I managed to get it fixed by turning on the buffer fix. Is that the right way?

npc02

Members
Dec 27, 2018
On Mi 8 - MIUI 10.1.1.0 global stable (pie)... (buffer fix enabled)
- Night sight keeps lagging
- The gcam do not response to the volume button shutter when the camera launch (the shutter button on the gcam did turn blue but no photo taken)
- buffer still lag after 3 photos

Last edited:

Djilkosh_Ns

Members
Nov 6, 2011
It's nice to see whining and people just saying there is lag there is lag.

Well i like it because you didn't read anything so writing same thing again because people are lazy to search and do some study about problems...

jay.r

Members
Dec 29, 2018
Hello
Since the last few releases of Gcam, I have been unable to install
I keep on getting "App not installed", I have tried numerous solution by Google search to no avail
Any help will be much appreciated.
Regards

deepblue2000

Members
Apr 14, 2017
Settings by BSG:

Attachments

Last edited:

Stoffl

Members
Dec 13, 2018
And those were these exact settings?
No since the majority weren't even available in the early gcam ports.. ;p

Ryhz555

Members
Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone.
Same Issue as @slafino I have the mi8 with Stable MIUI Global 10.1.1.0 ANDROID Pie, and any version of the Gcam isn't working correctly for me. Once i open the camera it just stay lagging and it's impossible to take any picture. When i enable the buffer fix, it sometimes fix some major lags, but still lagging too much on Nigh sigh camera.
I'd love if someone could help me, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beardman

xuan.can

Members
Nov 12, 2018
Mi8 Rom 10.1.2 EU Android 9 install v2b++ still lagging on night sigh. Buffer enabled. Plz fix. thanks.

thanostonia

Members
Sep 4, 2018
Which settings do you reccomend for this Version?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk