[04/04/2019] [MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*] Xiaomi MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod (Stable) [BSG]

BSG stopped working on *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* MODS, there will be no new version from him.

is it possible to know that other developers are working on versions that work on the Mi8?
I think he's still developinig 5.3?
B-S-G halted the development for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 6.1 as he's tired of trying to fix it in various ways. He tried hard to solve the buffer lag(lag after 2 pics) issue which is the fault of MI software team as the buffer isn't automatically cleaning.

Hence, he stopped development of 6.1 for now and he's looking to work on refining 5.3

Miui 8.11.6 (closed beta) Xiaomi will give us a night-mode in miui camera !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-06-15-15-24-146_com.android.camera.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-06-15-15-24-146_com.android.camera.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 594
News from BSG:
"Perhaps it will be interesting for you:
In the near future, the GC version 6.0.13 will be created.
The ZSL, night sight mode will work in it .
In the latest beta firmware, the Xiaomi developers fixed the libraries, so this was made possible."

Reactions: morfei1
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 6.1.0.13 by B-S-G
(Works only on Android 9 with TWRP fix)

- Night sight working on this version

Install "Fix-by-Pixel.zip" via TWRP
(I think the fix is needed, till friday the new 8.11.8 roll out, with 8.11.8 it should work without the fix)

Download: new version below
Download: Fix-by-Pixel

Last edited:
Working on my 8.11.1. Stable sucks anyway.

You can try with manual build.prop edits:
persist.vendor.camera.enableAdvanceFeatures=0x347
camera.disable_zsl_mode=false

You'll spot these easily.

Camera is broken after flashing the fix on android 8.1
What can I do to fix the broken camera? No camera work now. Xiaomo camera, whatsapp camera, nothing.
Please help!
Read ! ONLY Android 9 !!!

@myfluxi this is a *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* thread, your post / mod is for stock miui-cam, please do not confuse the users ;)

@Steller can you update the first post ? so it is easier to find for other users

Last edited: