[04/04/2019] [MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*] Xiaomi MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod (Stable) [BSG]

The difference between the Miui nightmode and the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* nightsight is gigantic!
Both photos taken in the dark, no flash used...
IMG_20181117_100137.jpg
IMG_20181117_100043.jpg

Reactions: bzero86
Have you gotten this working on Mi 8 SE? There's a tremendous lag in the viewfinder after a few seconds of opening the app, which makes it practically useless currently. On MIUI 10.eu stable.

Have you gotten this working on Mi 8 SE? There's a tremendous lag in the viewfinder after a few seconds of opening the app, which makes it practically useless currently. On MIUI 10.eu stable.

It's not been ported to an SE and the new versions are not working on Android 8. So no surprise whatsoever that it isn't working on a stable rom

Reactions: ckarv
MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V1a

+ divided min.iso, now for the night mode a separate setting
+ the ability to take photos with a flash in the night mode, with the included config for A8.1

Download: MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V1a

you are using a Mi8Se when I take a look in your other posts...

this camera port is mainly only for Mi8/Mix2s and PocoF1

you are using a Mi8Se when I take a look in your other posts...

this camera port is mainly only for Mi8/Mix2s and PocoF1
It's working for mi 8 se, using 8.11.15 with pie.
A guy in XDA made a zip with the correct libs

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

You're using this camera mod on Mi8 Lite? Because any version don't work on my Mi8 Lite.. Can you help me about this?

Odesláno z mého MI 8 Lite pomocí Tapatalk

Am I right, that *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* will probably not working on my Mi8 EE, because I use the Stable Rom from Xiaomi.eu, which is by now just on Android 8? Is there a version for this too? Thx!

Okay, I tried now both. (Yeah, the problem first was, that I didn't uninstalled the old version.)
The MGC_6.1.013 was barely usable, the test.8.1 is better, but still far from perfect. Can't use Nightmode or Portrait, both have massive lags - I can't even take a picture. Normal camera and video works.

Do I need to install a TWRP fix? I tried to install the one in the main post, but there's just an error message when I try it to install via TWRP.

Okay, I tried now both. (Yeah, the problem first was, that I didn't uninstalled the old version.)
The MGC_6.1.013 was barely usable, the test.8.1 is better, but still far from perfect. Can't use Nightmode or Portrait, both have massive lags - I can't even take a picture. Normal camera and video works.

Do I need to install a TWRP fix? I tried to install the one in the main post, but there's just an error message when I try it to install via TWRP.

Im using the stable EU rom for the Explorer Edition based on 8.1 and having the same issues as you.

Reactions: Beardman