[04/04/2019] [MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*] Xiaomi MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod (Stable) [BSG]

V1b (28/09/2018) - Manual Saturation control added. (If you feel it's over saturating pics - 1.2(Highlights)& 1.5(Shadows) saturation works best for me on POCO F1. Users with MI 8 may experience faded colors due to MIUI firmware issue can adjust it with saturation conttol in BSG settings of v1b version. MI 8 users can set saturation of Highlights - 2.0 and Shadows - 2.2 which is recommended by many.)

B-S-G *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port (Working portrait) (28/09/2018) - XDA - Poco F1 Forum

Reactions: Steller
New version:

MGC_5.3.015_MI8_V0.apk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mUVMNj4A5UjllGWtXf35r_xEEo-4q-_j/view?usp=drivesdk

Change log:
Test version *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5.3. If lagging, you can enable "expanded HDR+"

With the default settings *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod lags a lot on my phone. I switch to extended HDR+ and working ok. You can change Settings-Advanced-HDR+ control, reboot the app. HDR off does not seems to make pictures.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You have taken the text from the telegram channel, right?
(the bot translation is crap ;) )

for better understanding. if the camera freezes every few seconds, you
have to enable "HDR+ enhanced" in the advanced settings, then force close the app,
and re-open it, then it works

Reactions: Steller and morfei1
B-S-G: work on *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 6.1 has begun.
33149132f20cf8e0737ac4964970b48a.jpg

now !
there was a "bad" word in the url ;)

There will be no public new *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* from BSG in future...

Last edited:
no, as far as I understand it in the telegram channel, (bad translatebot)
someone leaked a test version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 6.1
and others do complaining, cause of non working stuff...

there will be a subscription/donation channel or something like that, guys who donate will
get the new version only...

Reactions: Nik Tsouk
v6.1 most probably does not work on 10.0.6.0 because of the android O. I think it needs android P. It's alpha by now, but you can try it and see if it works for you.

Regards!

What version is a properly working?
I tried so far
best version MGC_5.1.018_MI8_V1b.apk - it work. But flash in auto mode always turn on. And some photo take like 5-10 seconds to take, its not usable.
MGC_5.3.015_MI8_V1a.apk - crash at photo
MGC_5.3.015_MI8_V1.apk - crash at photo
MGC_5.3.015_MI8_V0.apk - no crash, but when trying to take photo there no live view of camera, it just freeze and upadte image every few seconds.

MGC_6.1.009_MI8_A8.1+_V0
(Android 8.1 only)
"New version! Android 8.1+ all is working, except to slowmo. After 2x zoom photo you need enter to gallery, because cam is lagging, and go back."
https://mega.nz/#!MscRQabQ!EouAPgglqUo4Ppt6xsnHtfVhIG-1W5eE5iifRQfiC9s

There are no saturation settings yet, adjust manually 90-96%
(screenshot)

and if you want to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5.3 too, here is the clone version,
so you can use both cams
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5.3b-5.3.015.199570961
https://mega.nz/#!EsVTRaZS!08pCefOgtfRWeZtYEsDzfcyTswV7pOeUFwZlmAgmxMs

Attachments

• photo_2018-10-18_18-27-37.jpg
    photo_2018-10-18_18-27-37.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 619
Last edited:
Reactions: bzero86
New version: MGC_6.1.009_MI8_A8.1+_V0.apk

Change log:
New version! Android 8.1+ all is working, except to slowmo. After 2x zoom photo you need enter to gallery, because cam is lagging, and go back.

If last version not working, you can test them.

I tested it on 10.0.6.0 Stable, and it's working

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zrpA1qQfo3E0SGFH931YAPOacdPqgW6L/view?usp=drivesdk