[04/04/2019] [MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*] Xiaomi MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod (Stable) [BSG]

Which cam you suggest to choose for the rear and the front camera e.g nexus 5x.Thank yoy

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Attachments

• photo_2018-10-19_16-26-35.jpg
    photo_2018-10-19_16-26-35.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 517
Good work but I have some issues for the apk. After from some taken photos the shot time goes more and more slower and sometimes when I tap to zoom the picture freeze. Any help?

Good work but I have some issues for the apk. After from some taken photos the shot time goes more and more slower and sometimes when I tap to zoom the picture freeze. Any help?

After 2 shots, go to the resent pictures from the botom right button, then go back and make another 2 shots and so on.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
7c8ce73920898021f72bd8f215bd9a7c.jpg

MGC_6.1.009_MI8_A8.1+_V0
(Android 8.1 only)
"New version! Android 8.1+ all is working, except to slowmo. After 2x zoom photo you need enter to gallery, because cam is lagging, and go back."
https://mega.nz/#!MscRQabQ!EouAPgglqUo4Ppt6xsnHtfVhIG-1W5eE5iifRQfiC9s

There are no saturation settings yet, adjust manually 90-96%
(screenshot)

and if you want to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5.3 too, here is the clone version,
so you can use both cams
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5.3b-5.3.015.199570961
https://mega.nz/#!EsVTRaZS!08pCefOgtfRWeZtYEsDzfcyTswV7pOeUFwZlmAgmxMs

can i download these?

Any idea if 60fps will be available on *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? Seems that xiaomi doesn't want to provide 1080p 60fps on the stock camera as well... Kinda frustrating, that's how I'm used to record videos... Now even when I click on 120fps, the device still records at a lower framerate than 60fps.

I was thinking of doing the same upgrade..

small o.t.: by chance you have problems with the LED notifications that sometimes does not light up?
I flashed it today, so far haven't seen any issues with LED notifications. Only thing that is annoying me is the camera and not being able to use google assistant.

with the latest version, the night mode does not work properly: the photos are identical to the automatic mode

Last edited:
avec la dernière version, le mode nuit ne fonctionne pas correctement: les photos sont identiques au mode automatique

Do you expect everyone in europe to speak french or did you just not pay attention during english class?