1.4.8 n1 notification icons

Yes they do.

And not only that, the date for me clashes with the time, ie: FRIDAY APRIL 88:39 (at 8:39PM)

Yes they do.

And not only that, the date for me clashes with the time, ie: FRIDAY APRIL 88:39 (at 8:39PM)

As in April 8th, at 8:39pm, right? Same with me. I think tat there is just not enough space in between the date and time.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Also, themed notification icon's seem to switch.. I had a nice white wifi.. and white battery/3G.. seems to have randomly changed back to GB green.

M

I'm having the same problem with the status bar icons going from white to green after I register my gmail account. Would Gingerbread's enhanced syncing have something to do with it?

Dinc

When I pull down the notification/toggle screen, the words "verizon wireless" overlap the other information on the top of the screen. Also, someone changed the notification icons on the lock screen. I now have a smiley face rather than a mail or sms symbol.

I'm having the same problem with the status bar icons going from white to green after I register my gmail account. Would Gingerbread's enhanced syncing have something to do with it?

Dinc

Yes. When you're onnected to Google, they turn green. Else, they're white. It's annoying to me, but that's GB for you.

When I pull down the notification/toggle screen, the words "verizon wireless" overlap the other information on the top of the screen. Also, someone changed the notification icons on the lock screen. I now have a smiley face rather than a mail or sms symbol.

That's normal. Instead of seeing notification icons for each thing, you'll see one new notification "globe" with a corresponding number in there to how many notifications you have. You will see 1 for 1, 2 for 2 and so on.