1,5gb Of Data In Internal (system Data) - How Can I Delete?

System data or system storage??if u delete system storage,i think u need to spent whole day or more for finding solution of how to unbrick locked bootloader miui n u refuse to believe the results,u keep on searching for answer,u might crying in every miui related website still getting the same answer as website,u sent to some mall technician,waited 1 month, received call from the mall technician saying your phone impossible to repair,ur mind doing math for getting a new handset by then.....the rest is up to u

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

It is acually for ota increment for rooted phone using xiaomi eu,however it seem not really working so i delete it each time i update in /internal storage - wolf.remember to switch on hidden files

On hidden file
8465eb583f5a1460b3a97cbcc8af666c.jpg

it should be some apk files left behind, even though I unistalled these apps (miui ones or office etc.)

"Wolf" folders, some parts hidden, you get when using the Red Wolf TWRP.

There are your TWRP backup files, etc., which can be big.

I used the Red Wolf TWRP on my wife's Mi Note 3, don't have access to it just now, so can't check exactly what's there.

I don't have media or pictures, I just saved some mp3 in sd card, it's considered a decent app I think, you shouldn't rely on a couple of negative comments

I don't have media or pictures, I just saved some mp3 in sd card, it's considered a decent app I think, you shouldn't rely on a couple of negative comments

Fair enough, but I don't really need it myself.

Have you tried the built in "Cleaner" app in MIUI, does it find anything?

I think the built in cleaner is bloatware so I disabled/deleted it, I tried with sd maid though, it didn't find anything

I think the built in cleaner is bloatware so I disabled/deleted it, I tried with sd maid though, it didn't find anything

Well, you could try reinstalling the Ceaner app just to see if it finds or does something.
It is after all built to work with MIUI.

Or you could try the file explorer that is usually included in TWRP and look around, or if there is a file system repair function in TWRP.