12.0.2.0 update...for lavender !

The same here, waiting for feedbacks, cause i have a daily professional use of my Phone and can't have a buggy/ laggy device

I've found a bug with ultimate release of miui 12 for redmi note 7 (lavander), fingerprint doesn't works!

100 % working here

No mate every thing works fine inside the fingerprint
mine not, i dont know, when i want to put my fingerprint, still remains on the first page :" put your finger on the scanner " , i cant go ahead!

Last edited:
Hello!

Please, does the new full-screen gesture support 3rd-party launchers?

Also, how is the RAM management (background task killer)? Would you say that it's better than, same as, or worse than MIUI 11? If it's worse; is there a way to adjust it using root?

Thanks for your expected response.

Hello!

Please, does the new full-screen gesture support 3rd-party launchers?

Also, how is the RAM management (background task killer)? Would you say that it's better than, same as, or worse than MIUI 11? If it's worse; is there a way to adjust it using root?

Thanks for your expected response.

Hi there!
I really don't use 3rd-party launchers....used to work with stock ALPHA ones so hope someone answers yoy about that( i think android 10 supports the most but better check-in on that)
Talking about ram...i found that the device is more stable and smooth considering 2gb of free ram available with no process at the background....we can say that it is way more better than MIUI 11...the only thing that sucks here is the missing fade in animation when turning the phone up from sleep mode...!!
Overall everything works pretty good...considering that i use root with magisk and some installed modules for dolby atmos...but that does not affect the device's stability at all!

Reactions: Cyberchum
Hi there!
I really don't use 3rd-party launchers....used to work with stock ALPHA ones so hope someone answers yoy about that( i think android 10 supports the most but better check-in on that)…

Okay. Thanks for your response.

About 3rd-party launcher gesture support; I hope to hear from someone else, who uses them.