12.1.3 stable rom

restgroup

Members
Oct 9, 2020
I have recently installed the stable version 12.1.3 and am new to MIUI eu rom. My concern is that will I get stable updates via OTA or will I have to install updates via fastboot? I do not want any future update will cause data loss.

Also, Auto setting is set by default under the display colour scheme and there is no way I can choose to use saturated or standard or advanced settings, why?

The eu rom has still some Mi apps such as Mi video, Mi Mover, ... is this normal?

I installed 12.1.3 via OTA from 12.1.2, so I wouldn't worry, it will come future updates via OTA as well.
MiVideo and these apps are also present, but the ads are removed.

Sent from my lmi using Tapatalk

What about the display colour scheme? I cannot switch from automatic to saturated or standard or advanced settings, why?

Now I know why. The reading mode was on.

Has anyone tried to overclock 60hz to 84hz display with this rom? If so, how?

No idea, but do you notice a difference? Are the eyes so sensitive to changes in your activities?

Personally, I don't think I would notice.

Sent from my lmi using Tapatalk

Is there a way to remove an app icon from the desktop without actually deleting it? The only solution I could think of is to create a folder to contain icons that do not want to be seen on the desktop. I am using the desktop without an app drawer.