12s ultra - can not find the rom in Recovery

Kigavo

Members
Sep 17, 2022
Hello all,
I am trying to install the last update for 12s ultra, but unfortunately I can not see any rom in the install folder. It is the firts time the files are not findable.

Attachments

• IMG_20230224_184404.jpg
    IMG_20230224_184404.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_20230224_184341.jpg
    IMG_20230224_184341.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 175
Does it mean, that I have to update the twrp for Android 13? How can I do it save because that is my first time I have to change the twrp?

Reactions: Kigavo
Hello again, excuse me for the stupid question, but do I have to go to fastboot mode and run the script for twrp android 13, because I can not see the file for updating the twrp in the recovery mode, I can not see any files :(

I have given you instructions on how to install the required TWRP. I can't do it for you.

Boot phone up into android OS and go into settings, password and create a 4 digit pin. Then reboot to TWRP and enter pin that you just created and now you should see file to update phone. I had the same problem, cheers

Boot phone up into android OS and go into settings, password and create a 4 digit pin. Then reboot to TWRP and enter pin that you just created and now you should see file to update phone. I had the same problem, cheers
Thank you for the advice, but it doesn't work unfortunately. Last time I updated to android 13 there was no such problem.

Thank you for the advice, but it doesn't work unfortunately. Last time I updated to android 13 there was no such problem.
did you manage to solve the problem? I'm using android 13 version eu.14.0.3.0 and the device has already downloaded the update eu.14.0.10 on the device. I go into recovery mode, I click on the install button, I look for the .zip rom and I don't find anything. I tested putting a 4-digit pin password and it didn't solve it, I tried to remove the password and it didn't solve it. I can't find it in any folder on the screen. how to solve it?

thanks for the help, the first link is down, the second one I downloaded the img file. Do you know where I can find here on the forum how to update twrt with this image?
Just download first link autoinstaller, it's easier, connect phone to pc, turn on usb debugging, open .exe file and follow instructions. I had installed twrp in that method, it's 5 second

Last edited:
when I enter fastboot mode to choose the rom to update it does not appear. shows that the partitions have zero space.

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-24 at 18.47.18.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-24 at 18.47.18 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-24 at 18.47.18 (2).jpeg

I was unable to update the twrp version. Is there any specific tutorial for this procedure?

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Hello everyone,
I am also stuck with the exact same problem with the 12S ULTRA
How do you update the TWRP version?

- set unlock pattern in the system
- reboot to TWRP and use your unlock pattern to decrypt internal storage
- then you will see zip in internal storage

- set unlock pattern in the system
- reboot to TWRP and use your unlock pattern to decrypt internal storage
- then you will see zip in internal storage
I set new pin pattern and it still the same. The twrp no asking for set pin at all...
Also i can't access the internal storage to select the rom...

See the images..

Attachments

• IMG_20230514_103833.jpg
    IMG_20230514_103833.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG-20230514-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230514-WA0003.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 64

Odesláno z Xiaomi 12 pomocí Tapatalk