Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, I almost forgot. MIUI Base rom for the SGS III is really OLD. The face detection for the AF Function in the camera has been gone for a while and placed in the Shooting Mode. It was a firmware upgrade to the camera that brought much improvement and new filters. It happened around LFB/LG1 and later firmwares. Is MIUI ever planing an update or waiting for JB (which is even closer as I write this).
Thanks.

BTW, I almost forgot. MIUI Base rom for the SGS III is really OLD. The face detection for the AF Function in the camera has been gone for a while and placed in the Shooting Mode. It was a firmware upgrade to the camera that brought much improvement and new filters. It happened around LFB/LG1 and later firmwares. Is MIUI ever planing an update or waiting for JB (which is even closer as I write this).
Thanks.

I think more likely to go straight to JB base which is the most sensible option. Wont be long before we see official JB base for SGS3 now.

ICS just has to many issues - lag and memory to name a few. Remember ICS was never a finished project

Does somebody has a problem with wi-fi identification? I can't see my home network with last update :-(
When I introduce it manually nothing happens. Any idea?

(phone - SGS II no lang. pack)

Does somebody has a problem with wi-fi identification? I can't see my home network with last update :-(
When I introduce it manually nothing happens. Any idea?

(phone - SGS II no lang. pack)
2.4GHz or 5Ghz?

Still having trouble with EVO 3D cdma. It just won't flash

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Ohh I'm sorry it's was a local problem, which coincided with update of phone...

Thanks for reply.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think more likely to go straight to JB base which is the most sensible option. Wont be long before we see official JB base for SGS3 now.

ICS just has to many issues - lag and memory to name a few. Remember ICS was never a finished project

I know, JB is miles ahead.

Screenshot_2012-09-08-19-07-25.png

GooManager App, just download open and,

1a)install OpenRecoveryScript to flash directly form the app

1b)download only

2)to download Browse all file>devs>ibotpeach>miuiandroid>releases>2.9.7

3a)to install via goo.im app(needs 1a) Flash ROMs>miuiandroid_*.zip>order & flash selected>check wipe cashe>Flash

3b)if you choose 1b, the file is located at /sdcard/goomanager

Does anyone else get MiHome restarting constantly? Not sure if it is bug or the wramspace theme

just flash a better kernel it sound like a scheduler problem, most probably it close the launcher and it doesn't recognize that it's locked in memory if you use crespo try the latest beta from _thalamus

just flash a better kernel it sound like a scheduler problem, most probably it close the launcher and it doesn't recognize that it's locked in memory if you use crespo try the latest beta from _thalamus
I am running maguro. I replaced miuihome.apk with miuiandroid 2.8.24 miuihome.apk and it hasn't happened since.

thanks for the rom. i am using rom miui 2.9.7 ics for desire hd. its very good, but have an error that sometime, the button "home" isnt useful. i hope you can fix it for next rom. thanks.

Hi,
Any other apps that can use the volume rocker button as wake/power on? Im using huawei honor ICS. Thanks

Is MIUI HOME launcher have this feature?

I'm a noob to Miui, so please be patient.
Can someone please tell me where to find the permission manager, and what the purpose of it is.
I'm using an HTC Sensation XE with MIUI 2.9.7 ICS mEMBER's Choice v2.1.0 ✔

EDIT: Never mind, I found the App. It was called LBE Guard, not Permission Manager.

Great great work , Misuse Feature is brilliant . Maps and Browser sometimes crashes , plz fix this , sometimes its embarrassing if someone is using google maps .
Great going developers :) , loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.