New [20.05.07][k20 Pro] Gesture Navigation

pxotas

Members
May 2, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with gesture navigation? I have a mi9t pro / k20 pro and I have random no response for swipe up to homescreen and swipe left/right to switch apps. The only way is to revert from the side until I reach the homescreen and then swipe up and clean recents. Already tried to clear cache from the launcher, reboot and toggle gestures on/off but still the issue randomly persists... Clean instalation.

Is anyone else having issues with gesture navigation? I have a mi9t pro / k20 pro and I have random no response for swipe up to homescreen and swipe left/right to switch apps. The only way is to revert from the side until I reach the homescreen and then swipe up and clean recents. Already tried to clear cache from the launcher, reboot and toggle gestures on/off but still the issue randomly persists... Clean instalation.
Yes, I have the same problem with my Mi 9 too. And that since the 20.4.30. However, I use the Nova Launcher. The supports me the old full screen gestures.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: pxotas
I have the same problem on my Mi 9, but it worked on version from 20.4.30 but not on version 20.5.7. What helps is to reboot the phone! And one of the reasons is when having set your phone to extreme power saving over night and switching power saving off in the morning. It's better to switch your phone off during night and restart it in the morning, because one has to reboot it in either case.

Reactions: pxotas
Also have this issue. Not often. Open another app or five closing launcher is a temporary fix.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K20 Pro mit Tapatalk