New 20.1.21 rn7 can't download from PlayStore

fcaronte

Members
Nov 8, 2019
I add everywhere to can use my mobile data to update PlayStore app, but happen a lot of time to receive a message "wait for wifi" and after a reboot all seem working normally

I add everywhere to can use my mobile data to update PlayStore app, but happen a lot of time to receive a message "wait for wifi" and after a reboot all seem working normally
Did you try clearing all data in play store

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Nothing, same problem I try to update an app and say "wait for connection" I set to can use both two connection and I can't find any other limits on setting menu

Ok, I try to install new PlayStore version with APK, then at first open it ask me if can download with mobile connection and from here I go to setting and set "unlimited" and now is start again to work. Maybe there is a problem with this menu

Ok, I try to install new PlayStore version with APK, then at first open it ask me if can download with mobile connection and from here I go to setting and set "unlimited" and now is start again to work. Maybe there is a problem with this menu
Check your apn settings,type apn into search in settings and make sure its set to data

For me seem ok, I use this APN and internet work correctly

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-27-14-47-12-876_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-27-14-47-12-876_com.android.settings.png
    212 KB · Views: 124
Strange,i don't know what else it could be...did you root your phone and install some modules that could be interfering with play store