MIUI 12.2 20.10.15/16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No such luck with this on mi note 10, tried magisk 21004 and same fastboot issue. Oh well
I think the current TWRP version for Mi Note 10 is not 100% compatible with Android 11, that's certainly the reason why you can't use Magisk...

On Mi 9 Pro, I cannot definitely install magisk, independently magisk manager, and 20.4 or 21, nothing is going on. I fish zip file on TWRP normally without error but after reboot I don't see it installed to magisk manager, just write unknown version.

Anyone else on android 11 notice that notification priorities are missing? Seems my previously set ones are still in place, I can't change anything though as the setting is hidden (I notice it flash for a second when opening notification settings for an app).

ATTENTION FOR Mi 10 Pro users: after update to 20.10.15 DON'T RUN YOUR CURRENT TWRP! Xiaomi has changed the kernel code. If you boot to TWRP after this update, your phone will turn off and there's no possibility to boot to system or recovery anymore! Only way to run TWRP is flash it and boot via fastboot! Wait for fixed TWRP releases!

So when i flash weekly on cmi, and fastboot flash twrp again all is good again?

or can i only recover using miflash stock?

Last edited:
flash twrp by fastboot after flash will fix issue or?
During internal testing I got soft bricked many times because of trying to boot to TWRP recovery in any way using the phone. I always could manage to unbrick my phone without data loss by flashing TWRP recovery and boot to TWRP recovery using fastboot commands then boot to system via TWRP recovery.

Anyway until no proper TWRP recovery it is the less painless update method for cmi for further ROM updates:

Download update ROM.zip to phone storage > boot phone to fastboot mode > connect phone to PC > boot to TWRP recovery using fastboot command > install update ROM.zip via TWRP recovery > boot to system via TWRP recovery

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

During internal testing I got soft bricked many times because of trying to boot to TWRP recovery in any way using the phone. I always could manage to unbrick my phone without data loss by flashing TWRP recovery and boot to TWRP recovery using fastboot commands then boot to system via TWRP recovery.

Anyway until no proper TWRP recovery it is the less painless update method for cmi for further ROM updates:

Download update ROM.zip to phone storage > boot phone to fastboot mode > connect phone to PC > boot to TWRP recovery using fastboot command > install update ROM.zip via TWRP recovery > boot to system via TWRP recovery

ok,

you can flash, use phone normally, and when you want twrp, boot to twrp using fastboot boot twrp.img.
In TWRP you can wipe flash and all kind off things you want? Even format data and go back to stable version and then have working twrp again?

ok,

you can flash, use phone normally, and when you want twrp, boot to twrp using fastboot boot twrp.img.
In TWRP you can wipe flash and all kind off things you want? Even format data and go back to stable version and then have working twrp again?

I haven't tried wipes, nor format data. I just figured out how to manage installing further beta updates with current TWRP recovery.

Here's what I've been thru...

Dirty flash from the previous weekly, settings App was corrupted.

I decided to give it another try with clean install...very thing is perfect except the Mi message App (shows its logo common problem).

I figured out to install another Mi message App. it fixed the message App.

All in All , rom is just fine but with just clean install.and the Mi message App , needs to be reinstalled thru twrp.

No any major updates in the Rom to Mi9 pro 5G , though

So it's ur decision , Buddy

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
Thank you very much. Exactly I had to perform clean install. Pass all data to my PC.More than 400gb of data and like 150 applications to reinstall. A real problem. But it works fine so far.

Reactions: Aladdin123
Hello, my friends

I have Redmi K30 5G and I'm using MIUI V12.0.6 from xiaomi.eu (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_V12.0.6.0.QGICNXM_v12-10.zip), and I'd like to know if I can install the miui version of this topic without losing all the things that I have on my phone.

Can I just flash this rom with TWRP without losing my data?

I want to try Andoid 11 :)

Anyone else experience full screen gesture, back to home not working when using 3rd party launcher? Tried Microsoft launcher and lawn chair.
But stock launched works just fine.
Umi mi 10 here.

Mi note 10 20.15.10 used half of the battery in two hours.
fcb7761dafe56bbf7b3ffa4bbd87f4ef.jpg

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
POCO F2 Pro :
1. Clean flash - succeed - set up anything
2. Try to flash magisk - go to twrp
3. Stuck on boot logo
Hello

Every body have this issue when they try to install magisk canary on this rom on Poco f2 pro?

I would like to know if in Mi 10 lite the rom is able to record calls. Thanks

Enviado desde mi M2002J9G mediante Tapatalk
Yes it does record calls, but it's better yo use the 20.8.13 - Android 10, rom - No bugs, except the camera crush - I use other camera apk.

Reactions: Desmond
Status
Not open for further replies.