New 20.12.28 can't hide files

Roxxie

Members
Aug 20, 2020
Redmi Note 7
Hidding files with default file manager is broken, if i tap and hold an item to hide it keeps saying "Couldn't hide files, try again", sometimes after many tries it works, and then i can't unhide that specific item and it's gone from the hidden folder, it forces me to use a different file manager to hide view and unhide items, please fix it.

Reactions: Antonius Tan
Redmi Note 7
Hidding files with default file manager is broken, if i tap and hold an item to hide it keeps saying "Couldn't hide files, try again", sometimes after many tries it works, and then i can't unhide that specific item and it's gone from the hidden folder, it forces me to use a different file manager to hide view and unhide items, please fix it.
Redmi Note 7
me too have the same problem on mi 8 explorer