MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iain_B

Members
Mar 25, 2013
I formated data partition, wiped the system, the vendor, the cache, dalvik cache, and internal storage. So everything was deleted, and I made many rom flash, clean flash, and nothing new, problem still exists
My question was whether you had tried a Factory reset?

Taken from FAQs on the official TWRP website:
"If you're installing a nightly* update, then oftentimes you don't need to wipe anything at all. However, if you encounter strange behavior, then you may want to consider performing a factory reset.
"Depending on your device and its configuration, you may have options for wiping internal storage, external storage, sd-ext, android_secure, and/or an option for formatting data. There's almost no reason that you would ever need to use these items."
* also weekly

Reactions: mokorottyu

Iain_B

Members
Mar 25, 2013
After flash this version success on Mi 10, This update will replace TWRP. I can't see Internal Storage (0MB). Can someone guide me how to use this twrp version ? @ingbrzy
View attachment 33444
If this is the TWRP that is installed with the weekly ROM, then it is probably v. 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333). This TWRP is based on an earlier version which does not have decryption. This is because some of the other more common TWRP version cause problems when flashed into recovery memory. If you want to have access to your files through TWRP, then you will have to boot (NOT flash) using another version.

If you do not already have it:
Download: 3.4.2b-0623 TWRP
Go into Fastboot:
fastboot boot [TWRP-3.4.2b-0623-umi.img]
You should then be able to reboot to your system from within TWRP

Renesi

Members
Dec 18, 2020
Hello there, friends. I'm sorry for dumb question, English is not my native language so it's really hard for me to find correct answer for my question.
So here is what I'm interesting for:
I can't inport .mtz theme. "Import" button just doesn't exist in theme manager.
I have installed Magisk, Edxposed, via edxposed I have installed miui thememanager patcher, and... that not helped too.
Can someone help me? I want to be able to import .mtz theme files to my phone, without all these "markets".
Thank you.

Superwitschi

Members
Mar 24, 2012
Hello there, friends. I'm sorry for dumb question, English is not my native language so it's really hard for me to find correct answer for my question.
So here is what I'm interesting for:
I can't inport .mtz theme. "Import" button just doesn't exist in theme manager.
I have installed Magisk, Edxposed, via edxposed I have installed miui thememanager patcher, and... that not helped too.
Can someone help me? I want to be able to import .mtz theme files to my phone, without all these "markets".
Thank you.
Which rom do you have?

Superwitschi Designs

Reactions: Jeep66

gkalen

Members
Oct 23, 2020
After flash this version success on Mi 10, This update will replace TWRP. I can't see Internal Storage (0MB). Can someone guide me how to use this twrp version ? @ingbrzy
View attachment 33444
Firstly , you're not sawing us the internal storage , this is folder /acct ..
Go back by choosing "Up A Level" and choose storage folder ..
And you need an OTG usb stick to flash rom with the twrp implemented in the rom zip , the decryption isn't working ..

Edit
@Renesi
Try to delete data and cache from themes app ..

Reactions: Renesi

Superwitschi

Members
Mar 24, 2012
This one, which thread I'm typing.

Xiaomi Mi9T pro.
You also have a imort button at your theme app, scroll down.
817688686501187d39beab2c20a29df1.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

NiceSk1ll3r

Members
Aug 20, 2020
On the Mi 9T
Battery life is horrendous
Lags a lot
Phone takes 3 seconds to respond after being unlocked
Don't know about lag and battery life (seems similar to previous version), but it takes little bit more time to unlock, yes. Screen goes dim for a sec or two and then brightness goes where I have set it.

Reactions: Imcdestroyer99

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Don't know about lag and battery life (seems similar to previous version), but it takes little bit more time to unlock, yes. Screen goes dim for a sec or two and then brightness goes where I have set it.
Yes, and FP is very laggy, much more than one month ago.
I am going to move to AOSP rom for this spare phone and keep RN9S as daily.

leobahlis

Members
Nov 22, 2019
if you updated themes app, uninstall updates of theme app
Share screenshot of "my device" (settings > my device)
i never updated (or remeber to update it)....but i saw in app the option "remove updates" so i did and now is working...thanks

Reactions: geoorg

aadil.gillani

Members
Nov 26, 2020
I just enable these new smooth animation effects which were not enabled for my device which is lavender by default I just had to add spaces for the word lavender and replace one name of the devices for which smooth animation effects for enabled and now my launcher is feeling super smooth thanks to these new animations I don't know why is you me has not enabled please on lavender while they are perfectly working on it I was hoping if it is possible can n you guys do this in the Eu to also I was hoping is it possible to add the new water ripple animation on all devices I cannot seem to find any trace of this animation in the The classes.dex of of this MI launcher so if it is possible can you guys try to find it.
f8d0755fd6f3cbb26b360ef9d0e85a68.jpg
f39f81f571a9e0031f91ce6ea4776f83.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
@ingbrzy

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

lintern

Members
May 2, 2020
This has nothing to in this weekly topic.
It is called trolling.
next time open your own thread in question or use search box!
Are you a admin? I wasn't aiming at anyone directly or having a go directly at someone, you have literally directed a message at me. So if that makes me a troll then lol to you.

Reactions: nazfalas

Ahaba

Members
Jan 7, 2012
On Mi 9 Pro, I have definitely problem with the sound system, if I change the settings to silence or DND, the ringtones are lost when I try to re enable them, any solution to fix it?

Reactions: Sylar82

dalimit

Members
Apr 15, 2017
On Mi 9 Pro, I have definitely problem with the sound system, if I change the settings to silence or DND, the ringtones are lost when I try to re enable them, any solution to fix it?
Pull ringtone volume slider up and down and then will work.

Reactions: Ahaba

sonder-bar

Members
May 29, 2019
I have an issue.
If i want to watch a slow-motion video directly from the camera app, I have to choose an app to do so. But no app there can play this in slow-motion.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.