MIUI 11.2 20.2.20 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on mi 9t pro system launcher after exiting the game does not work. only reboot helps. can I restore a backup in twrp from a previous version after doing wipe cache / dalvik?
edit: I noticed that the launcher system is only appearing when exiting the application in landscape mode
Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Camera stock give me an error when I try to open it and crash immediately. I notice a big general slowdown after this update on Mi9. only for me

Sent from Mi9
Screenshot_2020-02-21-13-33-38-521_com.android.camera.jpg

Last edited:
Mi9T pro, camera error :(
wipe everything. format data, clean flash…

Tryed restart, erase data and cache, still same error :(
Everything works except the camera

Attachments

• 1582290015155.png
    1582290015155.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 208
I dirty flashed my Mi 6 from 11 stable and had no mobile network so I had to wipe data too.

Security patch is still 2019-09-01 for Mi 6 unfortunately.

No other issues with the update

I discovered that google discover causes system launcher errors.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Is it possible to turn off home screen rotation and keep screen rotation in other apps? I did a clean install today on my Mi6 and now my home screen rotates. It doesn't rotate as it should as I can't see bottom row and half of second row when rotated. It never did that before, I suppose that's new on this version. I'm using home screen with app drawer.

Mi9T pro, camera error :(
wipe everything. format data, clean flash…

Tryed restart, erase data and cache, still same error :(
Everything works except the camera
i had the same error on Mi9. I did a dirty flash with last update one more time, and now it seems to be ok.

Mi 9 camera error, both with stock and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Lowest part of the screen sometimes unresponsive, reverted to previous version

Mi 9 camera error, both with stock and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*. Lowest part of the screen sometimes unresponsive, reverted to previous version
i totally agree...same problems for my Mi9. i did another dirty flash and both cam now are ok. the rom still seems to be slow and full of lag.
it's not a criticism, I love the work that developers do

Hi

In the old version you could activate the google assistant with a gesture, from the bottom corner sliding up, but now it does not work.

Does anyone know how to activate?

regards

Hi

In the old version you could activate the google assistant with a gesture, from the bottom corner sliding up, but now it does not work.

Does anyone know how to activate?

regards
I think this future is broken in this update. I got menu with introduction to active the assistant on same way from the corner but it doesn't work

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.