MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the network band (5 Ghz or 2,4 Ghz) in the status bar gone?

Was a nice feature?

Thanks

Any Whyred user here??... Wanted to ask if it's just me or someone else is also experiencing frequent heating from last couple pf updates.

The global dark mode on last two updates makes the problems on quick Ball and on folders on my launcher.. Install this apk to give permission to be dark every app you want only. It works.
Thank you, it works well but it doesn't fix the problem with Gboard issue, dark or light mode, beta or not version, it still remain the gate at the bottom. Other keyboard as Mintkeyboard or Swiftkey doesn't have the issue.

Mi Launcher Problem is alive. Open playstore with stock takes 4 seconds, with Nova <1 second.

Mi 9

Thank you, it works well but it doesn't fix the problem with Gboard issue, dark or light mode, beta or not version, it still remain the gate at the bottom. Other keyboard as Mintkeyboard or Swiftkey doesn't have the issue.
I didn't try other so it's gboard issue.

All fine here for me with my HMK20Pro/Mi9TPro.
However, I had to wipe Cache and Dalvyk after dirty flash in order to get the fingerprint scanner back to work.
No big deal. Happy with this rom so far.

Thanks for last update on mi 8 Dipper. All translation work fine thanks.
But why don't have the last launcher with new gestures and bar work great now. I know I can install it but loose Google feed.

Hi. On the Mi8 if you mark and copy a text, you can no longer paste into it. The Paste option is missing. Please can u fix it? Many thx.

Me too bug notification bar in dark mode.
Mi Note 3 Jason

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
5b565b6c29b2c2e38d016a4698015ed9.jpg

Thanks Eu team! Updated my Lavender with no hiccups. No data encryption anymore.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Mine has encrypted data, asks for a password and doesn't accept my lockscreen password. Orange Fox recovery. Any idea?

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

I have a problem, All my phones have almost the same setup, twpr, magisk, gps joystick, smali patcher.
Pokemon go + gotcha keep walking and catching, while the screen is of, but the Redmi Note 8, stop walking while the screen off, and catching in the place, like, it stop my gps joystick and put it un pause, but the gotcha keep cathing and farming in the place, no errores of the gps or something.
The other 3 phones works well while the screen is off.
They are almost the same phones.
I really need the redmin note 8 work like the others

Any tip?, I just explored 4 times all the options in miui.EU rom (all beta, 2 differents beta rooms tested in the redmi note 8), same rom in the redmi note 6 and 7, and formated the redmi note 8 3 times, the second time I uninsstalled apps like powerkeeper, powerchecker, the system worked well, but no changes in what I need...

Mine has encrypted data, asks for a password and doesn't accept my lockscreen password. Orange Fox recovery. Any idea?

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk
Only way I was able to fix encryption issue was to fastboot flash the latest global rom, then fastboot flash the absolute latest Orangefox recovery, then flash Xiaomi eu rom....and yes, data is lost, so hope you have a nandroid data backup..

Reactions: arventaria
Status
Not open for further replies.