MIUI 11.2 20.3.26 - Last MIUI 11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty flashed my mi 10 pro from latest stable... in a bootloop now. Someone help please do not want to wipe

Mine has encrypted data, asks for a password and doesn't accept my lockscreen password. Orange Fox recovery. Any idea?

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk
Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk???
RN7 twrp can not work on Sammy devices! lol

When we go can you update system app, like Miui's launcher ???

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Dirty flashed my mi 10 pro from latest stable... in a bootloop now. Someone help please do not want to wipe

Hi ... as I have mentioned, read this thread if you have installed magisk ...

if everything is fine, look in TWRP - Advanced - Copy Log and read recovery.log for issues.

Regards Kater

After updating my pyxis to 20.3.26 (I must admit, it's MIUIMix) I am facing several problems
  • camera fc's
    Code:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider android.support.v4.content.FileProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.support.v4.content.FileProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/lib/arm64, /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system/product/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/product/lib64]]
    [/LIST]
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:429)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(Unknown Source:28)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1195)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1400(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:710)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.support.v4.content.FileProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/lib/arm64, /system/priv-app/MiuiCamera/MiuiCamera.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system/product/lib64, /system/lib64, /system/product/lib64]]
    at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:230)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
    at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:198)
        ... 10 more
  • Security App (having the weird name "Reset apps") fc's
    Code:
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate application com.lbe.security.LBEApplication: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No such service ComponentInfo{com.lbe.security.miui/com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.DataUploaderJobService} at android.app.LoadedApk.makeApplication(Unknown Source:226)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1164)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1400(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:710)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No such service ComponentInfo{com.lbe.security.miui/com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.DataUploaderJobService}
    at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:48)
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
    at android.app.job.IJobScheduler$Stub$Proxy.schedule(Unknown Source:56)
    at android.app.JobSchedulerImpl.schedule(Unknown Source:2)
    at com.lbe.security.service.provider.internal.DataUploaderJobService.set(Unknown Source:80)
    at com.lbe.security.LBEApplication.attachBaseContext(Unknown Source:41)
    at android.app.Application.attach(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.newApplication(Unknown Source:12)
    at android.app.LoadedApk.makeApplication(Unknown Source:60)
     ... 9 more
  • several system apps have "weird names" (app package name, chinese, ...)

Anybody else? Any advices?

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new to MIUI EU as I have just recently unlocked my bootloader. Anyway, several problems I encountered, hope somebody could help:

1. Can't set up fingerprint unlock. The settings simply disappeared. The sensor also shows "Fail" on FQC Test

2. Can't set up any sort of PIN or Password. It disappears after I leave the settings.

3. Unlocks even if the face doesn't match (I tried covering the front cam and it still unlocks!)

I tried deleting lockscreen files of some sort in TWRP but the problem still persists.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

For both of you: Did you install as advised in post #1 with format data?
well, I was on MIUIMix (20.3.19) already, so why should I need format data? But as I am using MIUIMix I suggest to ignore my post here, unless someone of the xiaomi.eu (and pyxis) users encounters the same issue(s)

But if anyone has a "generic" idea/advice to my issues I'd very much appreciate ;)

For both of you: Did you install as advised in post #1 with format data?
Yes. I did format data because I was having the "To start Android, please enter password" problem. And the only way I resolved that was to format data.

Anyway, can I dirty flash last week's ROM and see if that would resolve this issue?

Yes. I did format data because I was having the "To start Android, please enter password" problem. And the only way I resolved that was to format data.

Anyway, can I dirty flash last week's ROM and see if that would resolve this issue?

you can do always a "dirty flash" in most cases it will work.
the are so many different configs / modules on the phones, that in some cases you have to do a "clean install" -> format data
try it and you will see :)

well, I was on MIUIMix (20.3.19) already, so why should I need format data? But as I am using MIUIMix I suggest to ignore my post here, unless someone of the xiaomi.eu (and pyxis) users encounters the same issue(s)

But if anyone has a "generic" idea/advice to my issues I'd very much appreciate ;)

Coming from a different rom familiy, moaning about the "rests" of some crap and avoiding a bare metal installation....

Well, the Android Graveyards are full of smart-ass gadgets.

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
again, I am not coming from a different ROM family, I always was on MIUIMix and updated to the latest MIUIMix

not moaning, asking

primitive, to say the least

what do you want ? I dont understand you... MIUIMix is not xiaomi.eu ... how can we help you ?

I wouldn't wipe my data for that update though. It's frustrating how i could flash back to the rom i was using but not update. You kinda expect it to work if it's rolled out. Really wanna get out of that volume bug.

dont forget ... here you are on weekly beta versions... for the volume bug, there are a lot of posts....

Is there a way to disable global dark mode via some root command or prop edit while keeping it for system as a temporary workaround?

Is there a way to disable global dark mode via some root command or prop edit while keeping it for system as a temporary workaround?

what do you want ? I have installed the new rom, everything is working well... if you dont want to test the weekly beta, install an older version ....

what do you want ? I have installed the new rom, everything is working well... if you dont want to test the weekly beta, install an older version ....
I love the version, fixes/improves some other things, but global dark doesn't play well with some apps, can disable it individually for those apps, but the annoying part is that those settings are lost after a reboot.

I love the version, fixes/improves some other things, but global dark doesn't play well with some apps, can disable it individually for those apps, but the annoying part is that those settings are lost after a reboot.

This is the beta version..bugs will still have in this latest version..so don't request more on it..wait for next build or revert back to older version

This is the beta version..bugs will still have in this latest version..so don't request more on it..wait for next build or revert back to older version
Sorry, didn't mean to sound annoying, was just wondering if there was some workaround like some of those resolution and volume bugs that some models have.

Reactions: Goyesays
Status
Not open for further replies.